Going well :)

coccinella

Have made it to day 4 - can't quite believe it, but I have. Never before in my life have I shown such discipline and I am really pleased with myself. The killer headache has stopped and, whilst I wouldn't say I am bursting with energy, I do feel better. Definitely fewer hunger pangs too.
Well, after tomorrow, I am off for a couple of days - going over to the UK on the boat to pick up my 3 little girls. They have been driving their nan & grandad demented for the last two weeks during the school holidays. I will report on Monday with my first weigh-in. Good luck over the weekend everybody.:wave_cry: Julia x

well done ............ hopefully it will be all down hill ........ have a safe journey to get your girls.......... and find out where the loos are on the way !! .........xx

Great news and good for you sticking to it, you appear level headed and in control..................you'll walk it;)

congratulations sticking with it in your 1st few days!!
I am just on day 6 now i must say that i have loads more energy now. I even sit with people in the canteen when they are eating their cooked dinners at lunch time and i sit there with my glass of water and it doesnt even bother me!

Just keep thinking of the end results and we will get there, and keeping positive like yourself is the battle over!

Good luck!

i

Back