Cruise PV Goji Berries

CHRISR

Gold Member
Hi Does anyone eat goji berries are they worth getting some - keep meaning to buy them and then forget when I get to the supermarket thanks x

Funny - I just found a bag of these in my cupboard I had forgotten all about, and realised how nice they are!

If you have them dry, they're good as a snack - good to take to the cinema, good to keep in your bag, etc.

You can rehydrate them and they're quite fruity, like raisins or berries. You can bake them into the oatbran galettes and muffins, too!

I've been having them in my porridge in the mornings (makes me feel like I'm having fruit). I've never eaten them on their own as a fruit. My favourite is to soak them in blueberry flavouring and hot water, drain them and then add to my muffins mix with some blueberry flavouring.

I didn't think we were allowed fruit!!!

If these are ok I may have to find some. Does anyone know which aisle they'd be in the supermarket???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think they will be in the healthy stuff aisle - you can have rhubarb (technically a vegetable) but its like gold cant find the stuff anywhere sometimes get it frozen in Asda though.

Hmm, think I'll get some to try in my porridge. Do they have a strong taste?

They taste bit like raisins - nicer I think.
And sweet so just a few go a long way

I actually found some goji berry bushes on a nursery website when searching for fruit trees to plant on the farm and was considering getting one... Ill maybe try them first incase i dont like them LOL

Back