Gold Members support thread

Hi Everyone ,

I'm a gold memeber in weightwatcher & also work in weightwatchers as a clerk once a week. My problem is that recently i've just lost my mojo !! I can't get motivated. my Goal weight is 8st 10lbs.... and i'm 8st13.5 at the moment & unhappy with it . :sigh:

I've come back to this page looking for motivation and support & i'm determined to have more than a 1/2 lb weight loss when i weigh in next Tuesday.
So far i'm already getting more excited about the prospects of it from just reading the thread.

any tips from people who have been in the same boat would be greatly appreciated ! :D

Hi all,

I am also a gold member who is currently 7lbs above gold. I have been this for over a year,attending meetings on and off and trying to follow plan at home. I just seem to have lost the drive to lose it.

Today its so cold and horrible I just want to eat all round me but not fruit ;) but have been resisting temptation.

Why oh why is it sooo difficult :confused: !!!

Will go back to meetings in april, they do work as i've already lost it. Also have my childs communion in may so that's my motivation..

Wish me luck......

Ive been at goal for 2 years but have really struggles with about 7lb on and not quite getting it all off. Trying F + H to see if that can kick start my weight loss.
Maintaining is the hardest part.

This thread is very quiet surely there are more goldies about. Well I got back in range couple of weeks ago and got another 1 lb off this tues. This is generally when I go off track so am determined to keep going and weighing in
Trouble is I am off to lanzarote next tues. Hey Ho. ..will still Wi when I get back. C ' Mon all u goldies out there!!

Hi all,

I'm new to the site, got to goal (for the 2nd time) in Oct, currently I'm 5lb over goal and really struggling. Ideally I'd like to get a few lbs under so I've got a buffer for for occations/holidays etc but seem to have completely lost the motivation. I've been really good for the last 2 weeks but have found it sooo boring even though I've made an effort to eat different things and things that i really enjoy! The only thing keeping me going us the fact that I've already failed to maintain once and I don't want it to creep back on any me then it already has so I have to start at the beginning again.

Any help/ideas and all support welcome

Phoenix I have exactly the same issue when at goal and have to say that I have been a gold member since 2008 and have allowed myself to gain all the weight that I lost, plus more. And now to depress myself even more its over 54lb. Bad I know cause I've lost this amount twice and failed twice to keep it off.

However I am more motivated than ever this time to shed this weight and keep it off. I don't currently go to meetings as I'm managing the plan on my own at home and have managed to shed 23.5lb since the start of Feb 15. Will head back once I get to within my goal limits then get the support from the leader on how to keep this weight off me.

Stick with me and sure we can keep it off.

Back