Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Hi Lauren,

Doing good x, your losing at a good rate anyway so no point fixing if it ain't broken xx. So scary reading about your friend being rushed in with tummy problems.....it's definitely not worth it x.

Your so lucky with the atkins bar as they stall me straight away. Can I ask what coffee you use for bp's?

Have I mentioned slimatee for the park?

T and I are making the next 2 weeks kettlebells. Would love for you to join us x, if you think it's not gonna affect your headaches x.

I am lucky with the bars it seems although I need to keep away from indulge ones, they set me off big style. The advantage my favs are choc brownie and I'm getting some mint soon. They tend to satisfy with my night coffee and fill me up like a lead weight which makes me not want more lol.

Yeah I'd like to try the challenge but don't have kettle bells. Where do I find these things? Before I get them I have a couple of other things I WTD to get first, 30day shred, a mat and a ball but il still do a challenge.

Urgh I don't usually get time to post during the day or night but today is a relaxer :)

just had dinner and feel disgusting, couldn't finish it. I'm all for chucking **** together but this time it didn't work.

mince, sprouts, cauli, Diablo chilli, garlic mashed and fried with a touch of mayo.....never ever again!!! Although not sure if its because I was watching Adam stuff his face on TV at some Mexican restaurant..my stomach was heaving with him. I'd never do an eating contest...blerghhhh

will post weighin and full menu in the morning, gives me something to do whilst twiddling my toes with first coffee :) so glad it's a weekday tomorrow, weekend tv is beyond desperate.

oh p.s busy, I use kenco Colombian or Peruvian but.....I've heard unless its green or organic your never get the full benefits of a pulletproof coffee, I still enjoy :)

I am lucky with the bars it seems although I need to keep away from indulge ones, they set me off big style. The advantage my favs are choc brownie and I'm getting some mint soon. They tend to satisfy with my night coffee and fill me up like a lead weight which makes me not want more lol.

Yeah I'd like to try the challenge but don't have kettle bells. Where do I find these things? Before I get them I have a couple of other things I WTD to get first, 30day shred, a mat and a ball but il still do a challenge.

All your talk of bars is making me crave something sweet :-( the brownie one is lush! I usually ration them to a third a day but right now could smash a whole one!!!! I've refrained from buying any though.

I got my kettlenetics from Sainsburys, they often have it on offer....... Sure I've seen it at tesco too. I'm off the boil with 30 day shred, I'm gonna do level 1 on inbetween days but lost motivation when I got to level 2 and had lost no weight nor inches. You can pick it up really cheap on amazon, tesco also had it for a fiver.

Took me a while to work out your "park" problem, have you tried rhubarb? I've not been 'right' in a few days, which the amount of greens, rhubarb and flax I've consumed I'm puzzled! Sorry if its tmi! Haha x

All your talk of bars is making me crave something sweet :-( the brownie one is lush! I usually ration them to a third a day but right now could smash a whole one!!!! I've refrained from buying any though.

I got my kettlenetics from Sainsburys, they often have it on offer....... Sure I've seen it at tesco too. I'm off the boil with 30 day shred, I'm gonna do level 1 on inbetween days but lost motivation when I got to level 2 and had lost no weight nor inches. You can pick it up really cheap on amazon, tesco also had it for a fiver.

Took me a while to work out your "park" problem, have you tried rhubarb? I've not been 'right' in a few days, which the amount of greens, rhubarb and flax I've consumed I'm puzzled! Sorry if its tmi! Haha x

Morning tee,

not too much info at all, it appears to be a common problem between dieters. I don't understand how your having bother on flax and veg, flax is good for that. I will have a couple of bulletproof coffees, they usually help.

I will have to look in to this kettlenetics, I had kettle bells years ago but I hated them, they used to slide down and smash my wrists, not easy to use unless I was using them wrong. Big and clunky urgh.

Is 30 day shred hard? I want something I will stick to, I'm buying a ball and mat with hand weights today so excited about those.

Morning hun,

Can't believe you've still not been you must be feeling rotten.

I've not tried shred but give it a go as there's no point doing it if its not hard, lol. Just don't push too hard and build up to it.

Hope you have a good day hun xx.

Morning everyone,

today I weigh 10.2.2 so slowly going back up but still no park :( which won't help and I'm getting worried now...

was watching embarrassing bodies and some people go 3 times per day and others can go 3 times per week...I'm like cant remember the last time, dangerous.

Im determined to smash in to the 9s on the scale by the end of this week, my goal is to be 8.13 by December 8th my birthday. I don't hAve holidays or friend get togethers so nothing in that sense to look forward to. I've often thought why am I even bothering? It's not like I have a social life...but that's not the way to feel and don't want you feeling sorry for me,it's just the way it is. Nothing special planned for my birthday, have never really. Just be a normal day and turning 32 so for me I'd like a birthday present of the scales saying 8.13. Hope I've not saddened anyone :(
I've tons of work acquaintances but they are so not the same, I learned that.

On to menu for yesterday, this week I'm going to push ahead and get in to the 9s, saying t out loud so need your push :)

B 2 cream coffees.
L 3 slices bacon, spinach, watercress, rocket, cucumber, 2 tbs red Pepper humous.
D 1/4 pack mince, 3 florets, 7 sprouts, garlic, Diablo chilli, olive oil. Was gross! Never again.
s Atkins coconut bar.
s Atkins choc peanut caramel bar.
s half pack ox tongue.
s 20g Stilton, 7 dried cranberries

Half bottle of coke zero.
coffee soya cream 4
water 3 litres

I bought some small burgen slices because they have all sorts of seeds and fibre, fingers crossed.

We are in for more heat and possible thunder storms :) yeah... Love a good thunderstorm.

Have a good one y'all!

Lauren I also have park problems. I suspect I am not drinking enough, especially in the last few days. I hope you find a solution. Earlier last week I cur a garlic clove in 4 and took them like pills with water. i certainly went to the park after that. Might do it again :p

I'm sure once uv had a mahoossssive poo you will be 9 something! Get yourself down to the chemist, you must be so uncomfortable! They do say that exercise keeps you regular too.

Give the shred a go, it is hard as its 20 or so mins of being constantly on the go! Just remember to take measurements before you start :)

Morning hun,

Can't believe you've still not been you must be feeling rotten.

I've not tried shred but give it a go as there's no point doing it if its not hard, lol. Just don't push too hard and build up to it.

Hope you have a good day hun xx.

tell me about it :( il keep trying.

il give it a go and let you know how I get on, wish I wasn't such a wuss....gahhhh hate myself sometimes.
you have a good day too!

Lauren I also have park problems. I suspect I am not drinking enough, especially in the last few days. I hope you find a solution. Earlier last week I cur a garlic clove in 4 and took them like pills with water. i certainly went to the park after that. Might do it again :p

I eat loads of garlic Lynne, doesn't seem to help me. Glad to hear it helped you :) there's nothing worse.
However I did read somewhere that we might not need to go often since the foods we are eating are all good and get used. After all we only dispose of waste....I'm not on a waste diet anymore so maybe I'm panicking too much?? I wonder.

I'm sure once uv had a mahoossssive poo you will be 9 something! Get yourself down to the chemist, you must be so uncomfortable! They do say that exercise keeps you regular too.

Give the shred a go, it is hard as its 20 or so mins of being constantly on the go! Just remember to take measurements before you start :)

Rofl tee, wouldn't that be fabby :)

exercise does so will move my butt, no pun intended ;)

Well folks, I've deliberately eaten 2 slices of burgen bread today with my bacon. It can help so fingers crossed. Also had a coconut oiled coffee using up my crappy awful jar brand from Sainsbury's... Nearly heaved but we will see if that helps.

i don't fancy doing a colon cleanse, heard someone from the Howard stern show found a Barbie doll shoe inside her after doing one ewwwww, she reckons she must have eaten it when she was a kid. Who knew we could wear vintage inside and out.

OMG on Barbie doll shoe. I read quickly and read Barbie doll as in the whole thing- yuck. Anyhow hope the burgen bread works. Susie swears by spinach.

You and I are in same boat. I'm 10.1 this morning and there's no going back. I'm determined to get to 9 something before my holiday in about 3 weeks.

Here's the thread with the chart I mentioned. It's a real eye opener. Someone my height and weighs 2 stone more is same size trousers. Crazy. I know where I carry my weight though I'm a true pear.

It's near bottom of page 3 of thread, in case the link takes you to the first page. x

http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet/262179-your-height-weight-size-3.html

OMG on Barbie doll shoe. I read quickly and read Barbie doll as in the whole thing- yuck.

So did I! Oye vay, that woulda hurt! :)

Susie swears by spinach.

Abso-blooming-lutely - cooked or raw, always works for me. There's also the aforementioned Slimatee from any health food shop (and my Tescos also has it), that certainly shifts things along!

I really do think you need to start trying anything and everything to get the number 2s working hun, it has been too long imho xxx

Yep I agree with Susie - definitely time to get things movng - pun intended!

Don't compare yourself with others when it comes to how often you go though, as apparently anything between 3 times a day and once a week is considered normal, if that is your normal pattern, if that makes sense. As it seems this is different from your 'normal' though, perhaps try a few things. Not all at once!!! A lot of the suggested things, like prunes for instance, are high carb though, but green veg is always good, and I have heard other people recommend the tea that Susie suggests.

Have you tried yoga? If you search for specific exercises for bowel function, that would be worth a go I would think. Can be very effective...

Lastly, don't sit forward and strain on the loo (Sorry if TMI folks). Sit with your back straight and your feet up to the edge of the loo base. Apparently it moves everything into a better position for easier, er, evacuation!

You are doing great with the weight loss, you will soon see the 9s. I would get the slimtea, I use it and it feels quite natural, not like taking senokot or anything like that.

OMG on Barbie doll shoe. I read quickly and read Barbie doll as in the whole thing- yuck. Anyhow hope the burgen bread works. Susie swears by spinach.

You and I are in same boat. I'm 10.1 this morning and there's no going back. I'm determined to get to 9 something before my holiday in about 3 weeks.

Here's the thread with the chart I mentioned. It's a real eye opener. Someone my height and weighs 2 stone more is same size trousers. Crazy. I know where I carry my weight though I'm a true pear.

It's near bottom of page 3 of thread, in case the link takes you to the first page. x

http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet/262179-your-height-weight-size-3.html

lol Val, imagine that!

You will be in the 9s very soon, well before me too because I've gone back up to 10.2.6, I'm gently coasting away and it can't all be toilet :(

il check that link out thank you :) it's interesting isn't it how different shapes can hold us back in sizes, suppose it just makes us need to work harder, I'm an apple :( no helping me booOooohooo.

I'm actually eating loads of spinach so no help there and didn't like the affects of the burgen bread so need to have a rethink.

hope you have a great day and good luck getting in to the 9s :)

So did I! Oye vay, that woulda hurt! :)

Abso-blooming-lutely - cooked or raw, always works for me. There's also the aforementioned Slimatee from any health food shop (and my Tescos also has it), that certainly shifts things along!

I really do think you need to start trying anything and everything to get the number 2s working hun, it has been too long imho xxx

Morning susie,
il give that slimatee a go for sure, I eat loads of spinach, raw and cooked nothing. I am starting to get worried now and last night I felt ill with an awful headache, chest pains and bad stomach. Actually was close to asking for a lift in to A&E and I never do things like that no matter how bad as I hate wasting people's time but I felt like **** :(

drinking bulletproofs as they can sometimes help but they are making me gag right now.
hope you have a great day!

Yep I agree with Susie - definitely time to get things movng - pun intended!

Don't compare yourself with others when it comes to how often you go though, as apparently anything between 3 times a day and once a week is considered normal, if that is your normal pattern, if that makes sense. As it seems this is different from your 'normal' though, perhaps try a few things. Not all at once!!! A lot of the suggested things, like prunes for instance, are high carb though, but green veg is always good, and I have heard other people recommend the tea that Susie suggests.

Have you tried yoga? If you search for specific exercises for bowel function, that would be worth a go I would think. Can be very effective...

Lastly, don't sit forward and strain on the loo (Sorry if TMI folks). Sit with your back straight and your feet up to the edge of the loo base. Apparently it moves everything into a better position for easier, er, evacuation!

Thanks moonwatcher, I never knew that angles on toilet helped :) will try anything. Love the sound of yoga to help things along and prunes, I don't so much mind the carb content if they help.
The boyfriend is shaking his head in shock and is starting to say this stupid fad diet isn't healthy, I explain its me that's doing it wrong not the diet, he won't have it.
I hope you are well?

You are doing great with the weight loss, you will soon see the 9s. I would get the slimtea, I use it and it feels quite natural, not like taking senokot or anything like that.

Thanks so much Sammy,
Unfortunately I'm coasting away from the 9s right now, so going to have to really cut my throat and stay clean to see them. I'm going to give the slimatea a go as I hate the idea of unnatural ways....however not going is unnatural full stop so umm.

how are you keeping?

Back