Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Diet today is looking terribly naughty but I just want to say in my defence I've not cheated cheated since i started. I've eaten all legal except for now the fruity stiltons :( with coffee was the best tastebud orgasm I've ever had.

il post my days menu tonight once I'm done....and il let you all know the damage in weight tomorrow and onwards too so you an learn from it.

DON'T WEIGH! There ya go. No problem :D
No seriously. Don't weigh daily. Choose a day and hide the scales for the rest of the week. You know it makes sense. That way if you mess up one day you have a week to correct it without stressing over the daily fluctuations. We women all have those! After all it doesn't matter what you weigh each day just what you average out at

I agree. As you know, I've stopped myself from weighing daily as it was seriously effecting/controlling my mood each day. Have a good day. :)

Good morning all :)

this morning I am bang on 10.5 :) yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

however last night I was very naughty and had some more fruit cheese. But I added my amount of carbs that day and I'd gone to 45g in total.
Not induction friendly amounts so today draw a line and only have one small 20g piece but kept with my last coffee at around 9pm, I find if I start on anything nice early in the day I end up having more. It's very More-ish.

started also doing shorter bursts of exercise but more intense getting my heart rate right up and the sweat poring, not nice at all and very uncomfortable but I'm hearing more and more about high intensity short bursts being the same as long steady exercise so if your in a rush that is good to know. 10 mins knock yourself out haha.

i won't be buying the fruit cheeses again as I can't leave them alone but they were expensive so not wasting them.

its such a beautiful day today, how are you all enjoying the sun?

DON'T WEIGH! There ya go. No problem :D
No seriously. Don't weigh daily. Choose a day and hide the scales for the rest of the week. You know it makes sense. That way if you mess up one day you have a week to correct it without stressing over the daily fluctuations. We women all have those! After all it doesn't matter what you weigh each day just what you average out at

Lisa I hear you, I'm just s scared in case I don't see damage soon and a week goes by and I end up having the whole of next week to panic and put it right...am I mad? Haha

I agree. As you know, I've stopped myself from weighing daily as it was seriously effecting/controlling my mood each day. Have a good day. :)

It definitely does change the mood mind and I'm tempted to ditch them but...ohhhh I don't know, it's a hard one :)

Yippee well done Goldi.

I'm buying some of the fruity cheese today. I love the wenesleydale with cranberries (with coffee of course) A long as you have a little should be ok. Cheese didn't make me stall for some reason, so I totally indulged whilst on Atkins. :)

Yippee well done Goldi.

I'm buying some of the fruity cheese today. I love the wenesleydale with cranberries (with coffee of course) A long as you have a little should be ok. Cheese didn't make me stall for some reason, so I totally indulged whilst on Atkins. :)

coffee and cheese is the best taste bud orgasm ever....chocolate coming in a close second :) I don't think cheese stalls me either but fruit cheese could be another story lol. The cranberry one is gorgeous! I remember years ago m&s had a Christmas special Wensleydale with cherry....oh my it was gorgeous but have never seen it since :( enjoy your cheese!

At one point over Christmas I had 7 different types of cheese in my fridge lol. I could live on wensleydale with cranberries alone.

Lisa I hear you, I'm just s scared in case I don't see damage soon and a week goes by and I end up having the whole of next week to panic and put it right...am I mad? Haha

It could work the other way and make you even more determined to stay on track. The cheese doesn't seem to have done any harm though lol.

True just yet anyway, we will see though as I've seen patterns in others and it usually comes back to bite them in the ass a few days later when you think you've gotten away with it :( I'm still hopeful that I am an exception though ;)

Right so breakfast has been 8am 20g of Stilton with cranberry, 20g Cornish cruncher Diablo chilli cheese, 12pm 3 m&s sausages 0.6 carbs per 100g
2 coffees with soya cream and 1 litre of water.

i know I said I'd keep the cheese until later but.....I just wanted a nice cheesy breakfast with my coffees.
Them cheeses did get me through from 8 till 12 though, and i know on any other diet I'd be starving half way through eating healthy low fat breakfasts.

now il probably not eat again until around 4-5 which is the usual for me.
Going to run my ass off on treadmill for 10 mins too....until I'm dying to get off should do the job.

At one point over Christmas I had 7 different types of cheese in my fridge lol. I could live on wensleydale with cranberries alone.

Me too, it's lush! Marksie's done a Wensleydale and cherry one once which was to die for but I've never seen it since. Easily eat a couple of blocks of that...so sweet and soft...oh my.

FYI if you're responding to other posts you can do them all in one post of yours - just click the speech mark box on the bottom right of the posts you want to comment on and then hit Reply with Quote on the post you want to start from, iyswim :)

Of course you might prefer to do it as above! :D

I've got some seriously good cheese in the fridge courtesy of my house sitters - he's a cheesemonger for Neal's Yard - might have it as a treat on Friday night with some port...

FYI if you're responding to other posts you can do them all in one post of yours - just click the speech mark box on the bottom right of the posts you want to comment on and then hit Reply with Quote on the post you want to start from, iyswim :)

Of course you might prefer to do it as above! :D

I've got some seriously good cheese in the fridge courtesy of my house sitters - he's a cheesemonger for Neal's Yard - might have it as a treat on Friday night with some port...

thanks for the tip, I was actually wondering how to do that and was going to ask someone. Drives me mad doing it my way.
enjoy your cheese :)

For lunch I had 2 slices m&s wheat germ bread 8.5g carb per slice, taw valley cheese and onion spread

Dinner was 2 piri piri chicken escalopes, 4 sprouts, cup full of spring greens, mayo

S 20g Stilton apricot
S 20g Diablo chilli cheese

3 litres water
5 coffees with soya cream
no exercise today have been busy and done a couple of dog walks.

Morning everyone,
10.5 on the nose again today :) very happy bunny. Hope it keeps going in the right direction for me.

breakfast is the usual 2 pieces of cheese and 2 coffees, 1 50cl bottle water.

have a busy day today so won't be on much until evening then I can catch up on all the diaries.

Hope your are all well and enjoy the decent for once weather?

Back