Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Today has been bad food wise, I've drank copious amounts of creamed coffee too :(
menu, copy at your own risk!

B 2 x bulletproof coffees
L 2 egg omelette with half red onion small, 3 slices bacon
D 1 slice burgen soya and linseed bread with loads of butter, slice and half of ham and a 20g stick of red leicester

S 2 x 20g red Leicester
S 4 slices ox tongue
S 7 black grapes

cream coffees x at least 7 :eek:
3-1/2 litres water

no exercise because my motivation went AWOL :(

no wonder I am a fat monster, I put in no effort and I deserve to be fat! Fact!

Hey firstly I know your not fat, secondly don't be so hard on ypurself

Somebody needs to busy, I don't know what the hell s wrong with me. I exercised every day before then all of a sudden ad headaches a whole week few weeks ago now and haven't ran since :( grrrr

I ran last last night, I just opened the front door and went for it, kept turning or flood lights on with my laps back and forth. Where I live there are no street lights so I stay on our land and go around and around. Luckily the drive is massive and paved, I won't run on the grass until day time incase I go down a pot hole. ITs very overgrown here and we have 2 acres so lots to cut. Was hoping the neighbours cows would wander in after opening the gate for them but they haven't yet. Kinda glad on the other hand since my dogs love to roll in their left overs....pooooo

10.5 this morning again and 2 bulletproofs down. Been up since 6:20am, yak! Need to move my butt more and possibly get rid of the fruit for now. I want to be 8-1/2- 9 stone and I think it's going to take forever, not even sure if my body is capable of it??????

Sun is shining, hope you all have a lovey day!

Morning Hun, well done on the running bet you burned loads x.

Somebody needs to busy, I don't know what the hell s wrong with me. I exercised every day before then all of a sudden ad headaches a whole week few weeks ago now and haven't ran since :( grrrr

You know that always happens to me I'm so all or nothing, if I'm in the flow I'm so good but if my routines broken it takes me ages to get past the mental block.

I'm sure you'll get back in the zone soon - especially after your epic run last night, lol x. You know Lauren your such a pretty girl, you have a lovely face and so determined the weight will come of. your not fat! Your much to hard on yourself.

Gorgeous pics Goldy! don't know why I haven't been getting thread updates lately?

Well done on the running. I haven't exercised for months because of an injury. Your doing great!

Thanks busy, why do we do that? In the zone one minute and then cAnt quite get back the next? It's ridiculous. I feel a million times better when I exercise so don't know why I don't get in there more often. Silly me lol

Thanks Val,

i don't get updates either I just check in when I can and see who's posted and keep up that way. I've been indulging in too many coffees which I know is not good. Sorry you ant exercise for injury, hope you are ok?

Well good morning all, yesterday was extremely stressful and last night was awful. We sold a puppy to a lovely family who live close, they were going on holiday and we offered to look after him whilst they were away. Well he had a fall and fractured his leg whilst there and the lady rang and was very upset whilst she told me what had happened. He's had an operation and a steel plate out down his leg. They are away this morning so dropped him off last night and he was still a but drowsy. all night he cried and isn't due painkillers again until today. I'm so tired but think I've cracked it, we have put him back in the hall way in a pen he used to be in before going to his new home and we've put his sister in with him for company. He's much happier and can see whats going on whilst staying safe. Poor fella.

anyway today's weight 10.4.8 again but yesterday I hardly ate I was so chewed up with stress,
B 2x bulletproof coffee
L 3 slices bacon, 2 slices burgen bread small loaf
D- nothing

S 2x 25 g red cheddar
coffees with double cream at least 8 ;( bad really bad.
around 3-1/2 litres of water.

hoping today is better food wise but still feel a bit het up and stressed so we will see.

Sun is shining, cows and sheep are in the garden all over :)

hope you all have a good one today!

Hi, hope your well. Poor, poor little pup - and poor you who's looking after him so well. I hope things settle soon and that your having a great day x.

Morning Lauren (I've started reading your diary from the beginning so now I know your name! ), oh the poor pup. I love dogs and have a cocker spaniel girl who's my surrogate child! I so wish we hadn't had her spayed and had let her have pups. One day our dream is to have a small holding with plenty of land to breed. Better get this place done up first though!

Thanks Lisa & busy, hopefully he will mend well, he has perked up and seems to enjoy company of his sisters, bless him. The mother of the new owner is coming to collect him this morning in an hour for his checkup. I'm glad she's doing the vet running around because I have my hands full with my dogs daily.

We have cows everywhere, I woke to a few outside my bedroom window mooing. Then at the front door one had escaped and gotten out of the paddock, I was watching it outside the loo window and my son was leaving for school but didn't know I was watching or that the cow was there. Needles to say he stopped in his tracks when he came around the corner and seen the cow stood there....the look on his face was priceless, wish I'd filmed it.

Yesterday pitiful eating ish but sticking to plan still. My coffee consumption is deadly and I've noticed I'm using more to fill up rather than eat right now because of being so busy, I know...not good.

so menu yesterday was

B2x bulletproof coffees

L 2 slices burgen bread with heaps of butter

D bolognese Atkins style-I fired this all up for the three of us but use pasta and garlic bread for them
400g beef mince, 1tsp easy garlic, 1tsp Diablo chilli, 1 red onion, 1 red pepper, 3-4 shakes Italian garlic seasoning, 1 tin chopped tomatoes and garlic, all fried in butter. I served mine with fresh rocket salad and Parmesan with a squeeze of lemon. Was hard not to accidentally drop a piece of garlic bread on my plate....I resisted.

S 20g rd cheddar
S 4 strawberries, sf strawb jelly and double cream.

water at least 3-1/2 litres. Coffee with cream at least 6 :( terrible...when am I going to behave???? Grrrrr

anywho, this morning I still weighed 10.4.8 so not bad but I want better!!!! Rahhhh

hope you all have a great day!

Oh Caroline, breeding is s hard but worth it when you help produce a litter and they are running around like fireballs and greeting you on a morning when they wake in their play pen. We have 3 at the moment who are just over two weeks and opening their eyes now :) can't wait for them to be popped in the play area in the hall because that's when you see their personalities unfold.. We keep them with their mothers separate from the hussle and bussle of the house until they are 6-7 weeks, mam usually weans them around 4 weeks. We are such doofuses here and spend most of our money on the dogs, we get them play areas with hanging toys from mothercare to play with.....you only live once and I thoroughly enjoy my job.

you will have your dream one day if its absolutely what you want :)

Hi there - your place sounds so idyllic Lauren and your so lucky with the dogs - you obviously enjoy it.
Thanks for your comments in my diary, I'm a size - 12 in jeans to we're neck and neck on our journeys me thinks :) .

Tea sounds lush, especially that you added some heat to.

Glad your winning today GF ;)

Yes I think we are neck and neck weight and clothes size wise but you look amazing and trim. My body is my enemy :( I need to get back to the exercise hardcore to rip my fat away.

It is lovely here, we have countryside out the back and services over the road with a costa so it's great living here.

Well this morning I'm up to 10.5 on the nose and honestly don't understand why.

I haven't been eating half as much lately with being stressed and busy. It has to be all the coffees, it just has to be.

yesterdays menu

B 2 x bulletproof coffees
L 6 slices bacon, 1 fried egg, 2 slices burgen bread with butter
D a couple of spoonfuls of cabbage which tasted gross and two slices of roast lamb, far too fatty and made me wretch!

S 25g red cheddar
S 1 pepepperami

COffees with cream at least 5 and only 2 litres water :( really not good

need to up the water and down the coffee and hopefully my weight will start moving again. I also need to get moving again I had a great habit going and had become slightly addicted then a couple of days off with headaches and I just cant seem to get back in to it.

hope you all hAve a great day!

image.jpg

Why it's upside down I have no idea but can you spot the dish? Yah they like to suck it so hopefully they don't break it since BT don't come for years when you call them out around here. I tried to move them but they just mooed.

I think you can really tone up and if with the right exercise you can knock the wobbly bits out in no time. I did kettleworx when the kids were small and wasn't able to get to a gym. It's fab it really does tone you loads and best of all you really do only need 20mins 3X a week (I sound like the infomercial I know, but it was effective for me).

Re the scales - you really are a nutter, lol, bet its just nothing so don't let it get to you. Maybe do cut down on the creamy coffees and see how it goes x.

Your place looks beautiful, your so lucky x.

Have a great day.

Back