Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Hi goldilukes I have loads of coffee with cream, well over on what I'm supposed too but I love it!
Maybe your not eating enough, that can have an effect on the scales. X

Hey Lauren, the puppies sound such fun and really rewarding. One day, one day. ...I'm working on it!

I couldn't see the dish on your pic. Every time I tried to get it to rotate correctly, it turned again.

Do you think you would ever be able to weigh weekly, or do you really need to see a daily result to keep you motivated? Just wondered if it might help you not to have to worry each day what the scales are saying?

I think you can really tone up and if with the right exercise you can knock the wobbly bits out in no time. I did kettleworx when the kids were small and wasn't able to get to a gym. It's fab it really does tone you loads and best of all you really do only need 20mins 3X a week (I sound like the infomercial I know, but it was effective for me).

Re the scales - you really are a nutter, lol, bet its just nothing so don't let it get to you. Maybe do cut down on the creamy coffees and see how it goes x.

Your place looks beautiful, your so lucky x.

Have a great day.

Thanks busy, I am going to get back in to the swing of things with the exercise, I know it does me the world of good. I think it is the coffees and or 2 slices of burgen bread, they are 9.1 carb each but I think il cut down to one and see how that goes.
hope you are well?

Hi goldilukes I have loads of coffee with cream, well over on what I'm supposed too but I love it!
Maybe your not eating enough, that can have an effect on the scales. X

Hi dizzy, I did wonder if I wasn't eating enough but my menus would take some getting through for most so I'm not sure. How many coffees do you really have? I have at least 6 per day and they are all double tspers.

Hey Lauren, the puppies sound such fun and really rewarding. One day, one day. ...I'm working on it!

I couldn't see the dish on your pic. Every time I tried to get it to rotate correctly, it turned again.

Do you think you would ever be able to weigh weekly, or do you really need to see a daily result to keep you motivated? Just wondered if it might help you not to have to worry each day what the scales are saying?

caroline, my pictures are always upside down on here???? I've no idea why..lol
I like to weigh daily so I can keep on top of things but I feel I kinda know now how my weight plays out so could go a week to see. I think I could be addicted, as soon as my eyes open, I jump out of bed, go loo and climb on scales....I'm a bit of a maniac really :)

Morning everyone, woke today and hurray!!!! I'm 10.4.2 which is my lowest yet!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) seems I had a wee breakthrough but..it's also totm so it may go back up tomorrow.

yesterday was busy so didn't get much chance to eat but have noticed that the bulletproof coffees and creamy coffees have suppressed my appetite so I'm not even thinking of eating through out the day.

B 2x bullet proof coffee
L 1-1/2 egg omelette with red onion and red pepper.
D 2 chicken thighs, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and a touch of mayo.

coffee and cream at least 5 and 3-1/2 litres water.

hope you all have a great day!

Hi Livvy,

bulletproof coffee is just a name given to a coffee combination used by paleo dieters and fasting people.

What you need is good quality coffee, grass fed butter only and unsalted. Salted is gross in this. Coconut oil and a hand blender or whisk,

its called bulletproof because it makes you full of energy and its great first thing on a morning instead of breakfast to keep you going in ketosis and fat burning state. Fasters use this to keep them going and because it contains so many calories but from fat the body still loses weight, suppressed appetite and doesn't go in to starvation mode because it knows food is coming but because its pretty much pure fat and medium chain triglycerides the body burns this up straight away and gives you loads of energy, that coupled with caffeine and you feel amazing!

the recipe is

2 tables spoons of coconut oil
2 tablespoons grass fed butter
2 tsp coffee made in to 400-500ml with boiling water.

add all ingredients to a jug and whisk until frothy. You don't need milk, cream or even sweetener.

2x of these on a morning will set you up for the day and you will probably find your not hungry for a while.

if you find you feel iffy on that amount of coconut oil, start smaller with a 2 tsp. and work your way right up, some people consume 6 tablespoons per day and its very beneficial.

butter has to be grass fed or as organic as possible because in this you get all the heathy benefits of what butter is supposed to be along with the high calories. If you eat any old butter your basically just cramming the useless calories in and not getting the great benefits.

enjoy!

Hi there GL, so glad the gods are being good to you finally, lol.

Have a great weekend x

Hi Livvy,

bulletproof coffee is just a name given to a coffee combination used by paleo dieters and fasting people.

What you need is good quality coffee, grass fed butter only and unsalted. Salted is gross in this. Coconut oil and a hand blender or whisk,

its called bulletproof because it makes you full of energy and its great first thing on a morning instead of breakfast to keep you going in ketosis and fat burning state. Fasters use this to keep them going and because it contains so many calories but from fat the body still loses weight, suppressed appetite and doesn't go in to starvation mode because it knows food is coming but because its pretty much pure fat and medium chain triglycerides the body burns this up straight away and gives you loads of energy, that coupled with caffeine and you feel amazing!

the recipe is

2 tables spoons of coconut oil
2 tablespoons grass fed butter
2 tsp coffee made in to 400-500ml with boiling water.

add all ingredients to a jug and whisk until frothy. You don't need milk, cream or even sweetener.

2x of these on a morning will set you up for the day and you will probably find your not hungry for a while.

if you find you feel iffy on that amount of coconut oil, start smaller with a 2 tsp. and work your way right up, some people consume 6 tablespoons per day and its very beneficial.

butter has to be grass fed or as organic as possible because in this you get all the heathy benefits of what butter is supposed to be along with the high calories. If you eat any old butter your basically just cramming the useless calories in and not getting the great benefits.

enjoy!

Wow this seems to good to be true - but will definitely try it ! Heard before that coconut oil is good - not seen it in the stores though , poss holland and Barrett ! ( foes the above make 2 x coffee ? )

Thanks for reply
Livvy

Thanks CAroline, I didn't do much yesterday, was purely lady of leisure sat outside with all the dogs watching the cows and my oh strimming 2 acres (insert evil chuckle) I did however provide the teas and sarnies for him whilst I treat myself to lots of creamy coffees and ox tongue, love that stuff. How are you today?

Thanks busy, today the gods don't like me again. I'm up to 10.5.2.....hate totm.

my menu yesterday was no different...any who how are you?

Morning peeps.

today I weigh 10.5.2 gasp! In horror! I definitely did!

must be totm.

menu yesterday
B 2x bulletproof coffees
L 3 slices bacon, 1 fried egg, 1 slice small burgen with butter
D 2 chicken thighs, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, 1tsp mayo

S 1 tsp almond butter
S 2 slices ox tongue
S 25g cheddar

5 coffees with cream yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
3-1/2 litres water.

oh and because I went to bed early to get snuggled up watching walking dead with hot water bottle, headache even after taking nurofen :( my oh poured me a small glass of Graham's gold top milk..it's around 4.7g carbs per 100ml and I reckon I had 150ml. T was delish and different from drinking only water or coffee. Just what I needed in bed feeling so crappy.

That could be why I gained? Or it could just be the fact I'm unlucky to be a women at that awful time in the month? Never gone up so much before so not sure.

Oh oh and before I forget I seen a photo of me at my mams house the other day, I'd have been 13-14 just before having my son and I remember weighing myself on my friends scales and it showing 8.12. Can't believe I forgot about this but honestly had so anyway I have decided to change my goal to that 8.12 not far at all from 9 stone my original goal.

Not sure if my body is capable of doing that but oh my I'd love to be there again like I was in that photo. Il try and get it next time I'm there and post it for you all. Ignore the weird fringe but I'd cut it myself and didnt care :) I'm also sandwiched between two boys....whistle whistle. I was a little looker back then which got me in trouble and pregnant and 15, don't judge :)

Ah Lauren, nothing to judge you for there. Some might say it's better to have kids young, I think it's when we were designed to do that - much more energy etc.
Can't wait to see the pic though. How old is your son now?
Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Love reading your diary, full of humour and wisdom, looking forward to seeing the picture.

Hi Caroline, yeah there are good and bad to it and I'm not sure if there is ever the perfect time to have children. He is 15 now and I'm 31, he is brilliant and like my little best friend although he's not that little since taller than me :( lol he's 5ft 10 so he comes in handy when I need something from top shelves haha.

Love reading your diary, full of humour and wisdom, looking forward to seeing the picture.

Awe thanks Sandra, I'm so glad you enjoy it, it's good to know.

Morning everyone,

still at 10.5.2 today :( never mind......

i have been thinking its time to get serious, back to induction and back in to my exercise routine no excuses because I ant to be 8.12 for my birthday in December..I've got no holidays or events to look forward to where I could give myself a goal so my birthday will do.

Yesterdays menu

B 1x bulletproof coffee 1x coffee cream
L half tin tuna, mayo, 25g balsamic onion Cornish cruncher cheese and 2 slices ox tongue
D 1 chicken breast oven baked then fried in butter, 2 eggs scrambled with butter and black pepper

S sugar free peach jelly
S 1/4 tin of corned beef
S 100ml double cream mixed with cold water- was nice like milk except not sweet like milk, strange but there you go :)

Think that's it, but I may have shoved something else in?? Hmmm will have to check my written diary.

coffees with cream at least 4-5
easily 3-4 litres

i need to run harder away from the previous me, feel like I'm sitting in the 10s too long and wasting time. I'm hoping my career will come good soon with some great opportunities and I really need to concentrate on getting myself in good shape for it, if it doesn't happen so what il be slimmer so who blummin cares.

Back