Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Hi Hun,

Get that park remedy down ya, my favourite is holland and Barrett slimatee.

Have a great day x

im ok now but will give this a go for next time :)

I gave up using the app when there were problems with it and haven't gone back, just using safari, so don't know if u can multi quote in the app. But that's what you are looking for, the multi quote icon on posts. How do I find your YouTube stuff? I love make up and never leave the house without it. I have updated my look but also know what suits. I'd love to be able to do the smoky eye look without looking like a vampire lol

Ive tried the quote+ button but nothing happens on this iPad, will have to mess around next time on the laptop see if its different.
my YouTube channel can be accessed from the social media logo near my name on profile I think... There a loads of smokey eye looks plus loads of others for each day of the week. In total around 350+ vids so hope you find what you are looking for :)

Morning everyone,

today I'm 10.4.4 but I'm ok with that as long as I don't go up to the 5s this week.

ate late last night watching the rest of my benidorm DVD

Yesterday menu

B 2x creamy coffee
L 3 slices bacon, 1 chicken breast, asparagus, mayo
D 1 pepperami, 25g vintage cheddar, 2 slices ox tongue, 25g red cheddar

S 25g Stilton, 7 cranberries
S 1 pepperami.

water t least 4-5 litres
coffee with soya 3
coffee costa cream 1
coke zero.

I usually hate watching tv or DVDs because I can never leave the sitting room and go to bed but the last few nights I've really enjoyed watching my DVDs until the early hours 1-2am I'm still getting up early which is good.

Busy, how long do we have left out of this weeks challenge? I've lost track of time.

Morning Lauren,

We said one week Monday, last day today :) time to reflect on past week..maybe start new one for next week?

Morning Lauren,

We said one week Monday, last day today :) time to reflect on past week..maybe start new one for next week?

think I'm going to have to since I've pretty much stayed around the 10.4 mark.. Still a loss but I want to crack that. Why do we go around in circles on this diet? Well I do. I do good then eat????? Duhhhhhhhh lol

think I'm going to have to since I've pretty much stayed around the 10.4 mark.. Still a loss but I want to crack that. Why do we go around in circles on this diet? Well I do. I do good then eat????? Duhhhhhhhh lol

I'm not the best person to speak to on this today! I've even thought about Fat Fast!!

Hi Lauren, if you tap the bar with the persons name above their post on the ipad it should have a little check box to tick. Do this on each post you want to quote then when you press the usual reply button it should give you the option for multi quote reply. This is how I do it on my ipad hope it works for you! Xx

Hi Lauren, how have you been ( or indeed have you actually been?!!). I've had a few times on vlcd where I didnt go for days, I had to resort to glycerin suppositories from tesco. Not nice, but better than not going for so long.
I've had a look on YouTube, I remember you!! I'm not too sure which show I saw you on, but def remember it. Are you still as busy as you were with all the media stuff then?

I'm not the best person to speak to on this today! I've even thought about Fat Fast!!

Busy, I did fat fast for 5 days, strict no deviation and lost about 1.5kg, as soon as I started induction it all but a couple 100 grams went back on :-( could be different but most say they put about 1/2 back on. I think we just have to stick with it and stay strict.

Busy, I did fat fast for 5 days, strict no deviation and lost about 1.5kg, as soon as I started induction it all but a couple 100 grams went back on :-( could be different but most say they put about 1/2 back on. I think we just have to stick with it and stay strict.

Your right Tee, it's the slow but scenic route for us I guess x.

Sorry Lauren for hijacking your diary.

I am thinking of a fat fast too but right now have other ideas just for this week.

Hi Lauren, if you tap the bar with the persons name above their post on the ipad it should have a little check box to tick. Do this on each post you want to quote then when you press the usual reply button it should give you the option for multi quote reply. This is how I do it on my ipad hope it works for you! Xx

Hi Scarlett, thanks for the info, I've tired clicking on the bar but nothing is happening :( will keep trying though, there has to be a way.

Hi Lauren, how have you been ( or indeed have you actually been?!!). I've had a few times on vlcd where I didnt go for days, I had to resort to glycerin suppositories from tesco. Not nice, but better than not going for so long.
I've had a look on YouTube, I remember you!! I'm not too sure which show I saw you on, but def remember it. Are you still as busy as you were with all the media stuff then?

Morning Caroline, suppositories sound scary. "( or indeed have you actually been?!!)" lol :)
It's swings and round abouts with the media because you never know whats around the corner in this line of work. When I started out I was pretty much the first then because I became successful loads of people started doing them so like everything things change. I still get loads of work through because of it but the media or pr stuff usually only comes when you have something to sell like my book, game, make up and brushes. When I'm just working Im not doing pr interviews.
its been over 5 years now and I still thoroughly enjoy it :)

Your right Tee, it's the slow but scenic route for us I guess x.

Sorry Lauren for hijacking your diary.

dont be daft busy, hijack as much as you like I don't mind. Tee that sounds scary..think il just stay clear of the fat fast then ;(

Morning everyone,

yesterdays menu was quite up in the air and I've deliberately not stocked food back up for me....I'm preparing myself for a week of cd with my left over products see if I can shift a bit of weight quick then back to Atkins induction.
i had my first butterscotch shake on ice last night and it was nice.

do you know it's actually cheaper to do cd for a week then Atkins especially with the way I do t buying in all nice foods :)
so I will save some money too although I'm going to miss my cheeses and ox tongue :(

i plan on sticking with my usual coffee and soya cream intake alongside the 3 products for this week and see how I go.
ive only got 2 shakes and the rest in bars.....I'm scared of the bars because they do kick off my cravings, well they did last time so this week could very well be testing.

ym

B 2x double cream coffees.
L 3 slices bacon, 2 eggs scrambled.
D 3 slices ox tongue, 25g red cheddar 1 cd butterscotch shake on ice.

S 25g red cheddar, 25g Stilton, 7 cranberries, 1 coke zero.

Water at least 4-5 litres.
Coffee with soya 4

today will be hard but I'm going to give it a go. I remember coming off cd and going straight in to Atkins induction and I never gained, I lost but slowly which to me is a great transition after being starved. So if I do this right il be a few ore pounds down next week ready to go back in to induction. Wish me luck and il still post my menu and weight.

hope you all have a great day, apparently there is loads mor sun coming our way.

Your hardcore xxx!! It actually sounds like a good plan.. X get a boost with the cd and straight back into induction. You know I've actually got exante left overs....not sure if there's a weeks worth there.....hmm ??

You'll be fine but good luck anyway.

Hi busy, I don't have enough for a full week either and mostly only bars with 1 porridge, 2 shakes. Not balanced haha.

Did you enjoy exante? I've heard loads about it. Did you lose well on it?

oh I hope I can shift something on the strict cd for the week....hope.

Back