Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Morning everyone,

today I'm 10.2.6 so coasting back up away from the illusive 9s but I'm not getting down about it, just ore determined than ever.

Last night I felt so ill, I was near to getting a lift in to A&E, I'm not one for things like that as I hate wasting people's time if my head isn't falling off but I was worried. Headache, chest pains and bad stomach. I'm sure in my next paragraph you will learn why and its all my own fault.

Yesterday I went mad!!!!! Completely.

B 2 cream coffees.
L 3 bacon, 2 slices burgen in desperate attempt to get things moving, has worked great in the past but not this time and made me feel quite bloated, tired and strange.
D salmon, red onion, red pepper, cabbage, garlic, Diablo chilli, olive oil

i ate an Atkins coconut bar with lunch, then again mid afternoon, then had an Atkins decadence around 7pm before getting around cooking my dinner. I don't know what I was thinking.....I hate myself but anyway it's done. These don't make me feel well when I over do them so I deserve it all and the lack of toilet and weight gain....oh lord just shoot me now.

i also ate an ortisan fruit cube in a desperate bid to move things along. I had two bulletproof coffees and honestly the coconut oil and butter is starting to make me gag. I've got to down them quick hot.

I spent a good 30-40 mins stood with head in hands, stretching, swaying, moaning in pain last night honestly looking pregnant and about to go in to labour. I said to oh if someone could see me through the window they would assume I was in labour. Not a good sight, oh and I've started to waddle again hah lovely..

water been brill as usual with at least 4 litres, coffee soya 2 maybe.

Anyway I've just bought 16 bar pack of Atkins new mint advantage bars so will eat them in moderation and up all my veg. Going to try and make a curry today and just have it in a bowl with maybe a slice of burgen toast for dinner but will see.

hope you all have a lovely day, although some of us will have thunder as far as I know? I like thunder but worry the sun won't come back this year...hope not.

Ooh, Lauren I hope you find you feel better today. I have to say that the multiple packs of Atkins bars would disappear far too quickly. I am glad I am not able to get hold of them here because a multiple pack woulf only work with me if it came is a timed dispenser, LOL! I am assuming no trips to the park yet? I confess I am in same boat. But I blame myself because (unlike you) I havent been drinking enough. So, today I am going to focus as I have been a bit busy the last few days. Best wishes :)

Hi Los,

So shocked about your funny turn last night, I can't believe you didn't go to AE. Really think not going us affecting you now.......time to bite the bullet and do something drastic me thinks. Get some medical advice/assistance.

Just ignore your OH, it's difficult to explain to people who have strong misconceptions about low carbing, that it's actually THE most natural way of eating.

Hope your go soon x.

Oh babes you need to get this sorted now!

I just wonder if the bpc's are clogging things up? Coffee gives me constipation, oddly enough, but you would think the oil would counteract that...

Ooh, Lauren I hope you find you feel better today. I have to say that the multiple packs of Atkins bars would disappear far too quickly. I am glad I am not able to get hold of them here because a multiple pack woulf only work with me if it came is a timed dispenser, LOL! I am assuming no trips to the park yet? I confess I am in same boat. But I blame myself because (unlike you) I havent been drinking enough. So, today I am going to focus as I have been a bit busy the last few days. Best wishes :)

Hi Lynne, I'm pretty much the same with the bars, used to be good but don't know what happened?? :( still no joy in the park :( hmmm it's not good for us is it? Drinking sink fills of water has not helped me.

Hope your feeling better today Lauren. The bars should move things along with the sugar alcohols. x

Well that's what I thought Val, but they are not doing a thing :(

Hi Los,

So shocked about your funny turn last night, I can't believe you didn't go to AE. Really think not going us affecting you now.......time to bite the bullet and do something drastic me thinks. Get some medical advice/assistance.

Just ignore your OH, it's difficult to explain to people who have strong misconceptions about low carbing, that it's actually THE most natural way of eating.

Hope your go soon x.

hia busy, yeah wasn't nice at all. I'm feeling better inside no stomach pains or headache as of yet today but my chest is killing and even drinking water hurts... I can feel it through to my shoulders awful Nd wonder if I've got an infection somehow :( booohoo.

going to buy some milk of magnesia as I've heard people rave about it for making you go, so we will see. It has been possibly 6 days now...no good.

yeah why do people make such a big deal about low carb like we are killing ourselves? He just doesn't get it and he's intelligent that's what makes me even more frustrated. Hunter gather never sat there stuffing their face with bread, pasta did rice....grrr lolol

how's your day been?

Oh babes you need to get this sorted now!

I just wonder if the bpc's are clogging things up? Coffee gives me constipation, oddly enough, but you would think the oil would counteract that...

Hia Susie,

its not the bps, I've not had them in a few weeks but just yesterday started them again hoping they may help. They did before but no luck this time. Going to get some milk of magnesia and see how I go on it.

you know have you ever swallowed chewing gum Nd had that stuck up high in stomach feeling before because it doesn't dissolve? I've got that, ts the only way I can explain it, it also feels like that's why my chest is in pain like there's a big lump stuck...so weird..

how's your day been so far?

Hia Susie,

its not the bps, I've not had them in a few weeks but just yesterday started them again hoping they may help. They did before but no luck this time. Going to get some milk of magnesia and see how I go on it.

you know have you ever swallowed chewing gum Nd had that stuck up high in stomach feeling before because it doesn't dissolve? I've got that, ts the only way I can explain it, it also feels like that's why my chest is in pain like there's a big lump stuck...so weird..

how's your day been so far?

My day has been hot, sticky and a bit testing with a challenging colleague (who is always a pain in the behind, tbh) - like everyone else in the UK :D - thanks for asking, though :)

I know what you mean with the gum swallowing thing, I think it's to do with the non park issues and things ummm "backing up a bit". Good luck with the milk of magnesia, although I thought clay was supposed to bung you up?

Note - if you do try the slimatee, because it has been a week for you now, you might want to arrange to go to work a bit late - seriously. I usually try it on a Saturday, and I experience a bit of nausea before things start working their way through and then (pardon the graphic note) it's bombs away :eek::D

My day has been hot, sticky and a bit testing with a challenging colleague (who is always a pain in the behind, tbh) - like everyone else in the UK :D - thanks for asking, though :)

I know what you mean with the gum swallowing thing, I think it's to do with the non park issues and things ummm "backing up a bit". Good luck with the milk of magnesia, although I thought clay was supposed to bung you up?

Note - if you do try the slimatee, because it has been a week for you now, you might want to arrange to go to work a bit late - seriously. I usually try it on a Saturday, and I experience a bit of nausea before things start working their way through and then (pardon the graphic note) it's bombs away :eek::D

Morning susie,

it's been awfully muggy here too :( ergh, no sunshine just cloud but not nice. Sorry to hear about the challenging colleague.

not sure about the clay bung thing but have been looking through forums on low carb and toilet trouble and milk of magnesia seems to pop up as a good old cure.
il use your advice if I go down the slimatea route ;) just incase.

Morning everyone,

very depressed this morning, I'm 10.3.2 I'm just flying back up after getting down to 10.1.8 this week :( there is no way il be in the 9s any time soon at this rate :( really upset.
in fact I feel so messed up right now I'm thinking of having a bran style cereal with half cream half water and hope things shift a little...feels like I've got nothing to lose now ramping up the scales this way.

yesterdays menu

B 1 bp.
1 cream coffee, 1 soya coffee.

L half pack ox tongue, Atkins mint bar - lovely absolutely lovely but think they are causing me all this trouble. I've ordered 16 so will get through them but then not buying any atkins products again. Sad face.
D chicken breast diced, sauted onions, mixed sliced peppers, tikka masala paste, garlic, Diablo chilli, 1tbs double cream, spices, tin tomatoes, 1 coconut cream. Huge pan made up and I had mine over 1 slice buttered burgen toast. Oh eating the rest, I gave myself a nice small portion and it was lovely.

s 25g red Leicester.
s Atkins mint bar.

coffee soya 2
coffee cream 2

water at least 4 litres.

still no joy and I'm still in a bit of pain, my chest is hurting and even hurts when I drink my water or eat. The pain is going right through in to my back. Going to go on the treadmill today and see if that helps along side the milk of magnesia.

im feeling really sad about the weight gain, it's cant be all you know what. I bet it's real because I'd managed to get down to 10.1 last week but had to go a little hungry at times. Bet it was fake, ,you know what I mean? Fed up.com today.

oh well we are meant to have some thunder storms :) hope you all have a great day!

Ok someone please kick my butt, I've just had one and half Atkins mint bars....why don't Ask I do not blummin know. I have to forget about the money spent on these and get them out the house. Even though since starting back on the bars and looking over my dairy that's when my intestine problems seem to have started I still went and ate this for breakfast.

going to have a good cry and start the day over :(
im also appearing to totm again and I was only two weeks ago...my body is in a bad place right now and I've no idea how long it is going to take to get back on track. I hate myself.

Ok someone please kick my butt, I've just had one and half Atkins mint bars....why don't Ask I do not blummin know. I have to forget about the money spent on these and get them out the house. Even though since starting back on the bars and looking over my dairy that's when my intestine problems seem to have started I still went and ate this for breakfast.

going to have a good cry and start the day over :(
im also appearing to totm again and I was only two weeks ago...my body is in a bad place right now and I've no idea how long it is going to take to get back on track. I hate myself.

Awwww babes! Stop beating yourself up! You have done great, if you are coming on your body is going through all sorts and the hormones are playing all sorts of tricks :-(

Sounds like the atkins bars have to stop, get someone to hide them, don't throw them! Once you are back on track with all the goodness I've seen in your diary in the past have 'a bit' of one now and then.

Seriously though you need to get something for the poo situation. Please go see the chemist today, it can't be helping the way you are feeling!

Chin up chick xx

Hi Lauren

Honey, stay strong. You are doing great!

Sounds like you need a GP appt to sort ur aches n pains. Make an appt. Do whatever he/she tells you. Sort urself out, then concentrate on weight afterwards. All those niggles don't sound good.

Don't give up hope. Ul be at target by 8th December. We'll all be celebrating with you. Just make sure you are being sensible about how to get into the 8s...

Chin up honeybun. I need you to pave the way for me! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

My goodness!! Enough of the home remedies.....time to get help! You really need sort this xx.

stop worrying about the gain and get the park sorted Hun x.

Please go and see the Dr.....you need something to sort the park issue, don't worry about weight at the moment, your health comes first, that said I would look at the bars, I suspect they might be the problem, I really think that the less processed food taken when doing atkins the better. Good luck.

Ah Lauren, you're not flying up the pounds my love. That is a gain of less than 1.5 lbs which I bet is linked to your problems with not going. I agree with the others - get to a surgery or a walk in centre soon and get it checked out. You shouldn't ignore that pain any longer.

Now, the Atkins bars... you ate them because you felt low and upset and they are a chocolate hit, with all sorts of 'addictive' stuff in them. Don't beat yourself up any more hun. If you really want to punish yourself get one of the dogs to bite your ankles. ;) Seriously though, we've all done it. Well, OK I can't speak for everybody, but I bet I'm speaking for a lot of us.

Big hugs, and get to see someone ASAP for a check up.

Back