Gone and done it now. My 100 day countdown has began.

Thanks Bex, I have one vanilla shake left so i may try that out :)

How are you doing on Exante now? Are you feeling better?

Ebony - Three days over another day and you'll be more than half way through your first week, i always found thinking of it like that helped me through as it would seem like a waste to spoil it all when your over half way to weigh in :)

3lbs Gaynor that's excellent, well done!

My packs arrived about half an hour ago roughly about 5.30pm, i didn't think they were going to come today so im pretty pleased.

Coffee in a vanilla shake is lovely i used to do this when i was on CD.

Thanks Ebony x x AT LAST YAY! Hope they don't dissapoint after all that waiting.
Keep up the good work. x x

Ohhh now which one do i taste first lol, im thinking strawberry or banana or the tomato and basil soup :confused: i really loved the chocolate shakes (hot) on CD but i only got one chocolate shake with the Exante variety pack so im going to leave that till near the end of the week. I think i will find the shakes ok but it's the soups im worried about, i have 7 of them and if i don't like any of them that's me missing one pack a day which is quite a lot.

Ohhhh and ive lost 5llbs since Friday
:D:D:D

Wow Ebony 5lbs in a weekend is FABULOUS...I am sooooo jealous but well done, you have done the hardest bit.

The soups are nice, the tomato a tad bland...but still quite flavoursome. I would try the choccy shake earlier to get the dissapointment out the way lol...but the banana are strawberry and tres nice.

x
x

Last edited:
Thanks Gaynor im really chuffed at losing that much in a weekend :D

Well i had the tomato basil for my first soup and i must say i was really surprised as to how thick and creamy and filling it was, the taste could be a little better but the thickness and creaminess more than make up for the lack of flavour, i added some chillies, salt and a tiny drop of Worcester sauce and it was lovely so in all im rather pleased and looking forward to trying more flavors
;);)

I cant ever remember the CD soups being as thick and creamy and filling lol so i think and hope all in all i have made the right choice on doing Exante.

Last edited:
Hi all

Im not doing great at the moment, really need to get back onto it as feeling really fed up with myself in this hot weather and trying to hide behind my big clothes!

Started again yesterday then got home and fell off the wagon so to speak but back up there again today so fingers crossed! You guys doing so well make me want to keep trying..................

Well that's me on day 7 and ive lost 8lbs :D:D:D and it's been a breeze to be honest ;) it's been so hot ive not felt like eating at all. although i think the weather has had something to do with it this week. Im not getting complacent though i know it only takes a second to fall off the wagon and in my case a good two years to get back on again :rolleyes: so im not letting my halo slip it's staying firmly in place for just now.

A HUGE well done Ebony! That's a fab loss. You must be really pleased.

Wow Ebony thats a great loss well done!

Im ok not back on the diet yet (just not in right frame of mind) will get there soon enough though!

Keep up the good work x

Thanks Bexster, glad your ok that's the main thing, don't let it get you down it took me around two years to get back onto the right frame of mind to do another VLCD i swore i would never do one again :rolleyes: but here i am and hopefuly here i'll stay. Good luck.

Well ive struggled a good bit yesterday and today and my weight has stayed the same for 3 days now which isn't helping my motivation and willpower, i was hoping to be almost down to the next stone by now :( I ordered my second week of the promotional pack yesterday so they should come on Monday i just hope i can hold out till then,i found my first week a breeze and thought it would get easier from then on but instead im finding it more and more difficult and have had some really bad cravings, not hunger as such, just wanting something savory and i have no soups left only shakes :(

Hi Ebony,

I've just been catching up on posts in the forum - not been online much in the past few weeks and wanted to see how everyone was doing. :)

Well done for an amazing loss in Week 1! :D

If you are struggling with TS, then why not try moving to WS? You get to have 3 packs plus a low carb meal in the evening. Having food in the evening my make you feel less deprived and so you may find it easier to stay on the diet?

I have done TS and WS and much preferred doing WS because I really missed food on TS. Although I did get to a point where I felt really desperate for a good weight loss and went back to TS, only to switch back to WS a few days later!

You will get through today! Try and distract yourself by doing something non-food related.

Good luck with Week 2! ;)

Hi Lisa

Thanks for your support, i considered WS at the weekend when i was struggling but decided against it, i think if i had had a small meal it may have turned into something a lot more.

Well i made it, day 11 now! Only 89 more days to go
:sigh: :sigh:

PS Just a thought, wonder why Exante haven't got more success stories on their website im sure they would incise a lot more people to try their products if they did have.

Last edited:
Hi Lisa

Thanks for your support, i considered WS at the weekend when i was struggling but decided against it, i think if i had had a small meal it may have turned into something a lot more.

Well i made it, day 11 now! Only 89 more days to go
:sigh: :sigh:

PS Just a thought, wonder why Exante haven't got more success stories on their website im sure they would incise a lot more people to try their products if they did have.

Well done for making it to Day 11, Ebony! :)

Exante have only been around for just over a year, so it's still a relatively new diet. I'm sure there are successes out there, but maybe they haven't shown their faces yet?! That's what I'm hoping anyway! :D

Hope you're day is going well today! :D

Well done for making it to Day 11, Ebony! :)
:D

Hope you're day is going well today! :D

Thanks Lisa, WOW you look fantastic, well done! Don't know if that's a new pic you have put up or that i can see it now ive reached 50 posts lol.

Back