Gone and done it now. My 100 day countdown has began.

Thanks Lisa, WOW you look fantastic, well done! Don't know if that's a new pic you have put up or that i can see it now ive reached 50 posts lol.

Thanks Ebony! I think you can only see other people's pics once you have 50 posts or above. I put that pic up a while ago. :)

I still have a way to go. I'd like to lose at least another stone. Trying to figure out how to do it! Even though I like the Exante products, I'm sick and tired of shakes now! I might just try the "eat healthy food and exercise" route and see if I can lose some weight that way.

Gonna workout out with my kettlebell and burn lots of fat! :D

Hope today is going ok for you. You're doing so well!!

Thanks Ebony! I think you can only see other people's pics once you have 50 posts or above. I put that pic up a while ago. :)

I still have a way to go. I'd like to lose at least another stone. Trying to figure out how to do it! Even though I like the Exante products, I'm sick and tired of shakes now! I might just try the "eat healthy food and exercise" route and see if I can lose some weight that way.

Gonna workout out with my kettlebell and burn lots of fat! :D

Hope today is going ok for you. You're doing so well!!

Thanks Lisa!

Im sure you'll lose that stone in no time. How's the work out going i dont even know what a kettlebell is lol

PS ive seen Sarah P's photos from the start, weird lol.

Ebony watch Biggest Loser they use them a lot, they are ment to be great calorie/fat burner as Im sure Lisa will agree. Im going to get one but havnt as yet. Its like a big weight with a handle on top and you can do all sorts of excersise with them, look good. You can get them quite light same as any weights I guess x

Ebony watch Biggest Loser they use them a lot, they are ment to be great calorie/fat burner as Im sure Lisa will agree. Im going to get one but havnt as yet. Its like a big weight with a handle on top and you can do all sorts of excersise with them, look good. You can get them quite light same as any weights I guess x

Thanks Becky I'll keep an eye out for them, how much do they cost?

Think an average price is about £20, think a lighter one from Argos is slightly cheaper though. I have looked in to buying one but cant decide on what weight to get, dont want it to be too light and also dont want to put my back out trying to lift it lol

Back