GONE OFF THE RAILS....HELP!!!!!!!

janerobs22

Oh god...had the worst week ever (food wise)....just eatin everything in sight! I put a pound on last week and its gone downhill from there. Im off work for a week too which i think doesnt help....out of my normal routine. I just cant stop eatin bad things! Feel better now that ive shared it with u lot though! Hopefully i will get back on track soon...x

me too

Ive had a really bad few weeks - I had lost 17lb since January but for about 4 weeks now I've let it go and put on 5lb. I'm so dissapointed. But the thing is we can either get back on the plan and slowly get back to where we were or we can abandon it altogether and slowly put weight back on - not much of a difficult choice really is it?

Hi Jane and Ruclyn, so sorry to hear you are both struggling-sometimes you go through phases like that and its hard to dig yourself out again BUT you know you can both do it as hard as it might be. Go back to basics, plan all of your meal ahead and if poss get stuff in-take one step at a time and a big hug to you both x

Back