Gonna give her one more chance

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by whirlwind, 12 October 2006 Social URL.

1. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

Hi
    Had a really good week this week,and Ive decided to give my cdc 1 more go ,tomorrow Im gonna ask her (no tell her ) I want 7 shakes 7 soups and 7 BARS, If she moans or puts me down im off in search of a new cdc(had a email off one and shes quite near to me )
    Hopfully my weight has decreased by more than 1 lb this week so Ill show the miserble moner

Which me luck for the morning
    Ill keep you all updated

WK 1 -14LB
    WK2 -3LB (totm)
    WK 3 -1LB
    WK 4 ?????????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi Lisa well done you on your fab week xx
    When I did CD I had a CDC how said I had to order the same flavours each time i:e a whole box of the same as I ordered monthly,I said I wasnt happy after 2 months then she let me do what I wanted so explain to your CDC shes meant to let you have what you request otherwise like you said you can go to another?Good luck with your weigh-in I bet it will be fab.
    XXc

4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Definately vote with your feet if you are not getting the service or choice that you want. By telling her what you want then she has to listen as you are the customer.

Great losses Lisa!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.