Gonna give the body a shock!

DiamondDoll

Starting today :) very excited. I did do this diet before, for just 2 weeks. I loved it but had problems with my partner and just went off it... Something I regret so much. Now I know I'm doing it for me I expect things to be far better. My start weight is 15.5 and a half lol don't forget the half, and goal is 11 stone (as I know I'm a curvy size 12 at this weight). My CDC has recommended step 2 and a goal weight of 12.8 as I am quite muscular and weight train on a regular basis. But I am a massive binge eater which is why I have the belly and back fat that gets me down so much(and all the other bits n bobs that shouldn't be there) so I'm trying to combine it with sole source on my less active days which she agrees with. Really excited!!!

True!

Attachments

• image-934968803.jpg
    image-934968803.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 98
You're just a little bit heavier than me :) My goal is also 11 stone, but i aim to get there for November!! - If you need a buddy, i'm here :D

Best of luck with your journey, i've lost 6 stone so far since March & this is truly the best decision i've ever made :D x x

xSinead said:
You're just a little bit heavier than me :) My goal is also 11 stone, but i aim to get there for November!! - If you need a buddy, i'm here :D

Best of luck with your journey, i've lost 6 stone so far since March & this is truly the best decision i've ever made :D x x

Aw yeah that would be great :) Your weight loss is amazing... You look fab! Have you stuck to sole source the whole way? Xx

Oh my gosh I've been on pilates course all day and I am so hungry! Travelling home now (2 hour journey) feeling sickly xx

Last edited:
Well today was pretty much a no go as I was floored by a mgraine last night and in bed all day :( up writing an essay now and looking forward to trying my tomato soups n strawberry shake tomorrow (oh and loads of h20!!) will start a diary once I've got my head round this uni work. I am finding I feel much more productive without the lure of snacking in between paragraphs lol!!!

You can do it! :D Good luck hun xx

Back