Gonna go for it! A few questions?

~Lucky~

So after a bit of umming and ahhing I've decided I'm going to go for it and join a class. I've got a few questions if people don't mind? Sorry if the answers to these are obvious! - I'm really interest in the new plan and want to start on that. I've heard the release date is the 7/8th Nov and the class local to me is on a Sunday night (the 7th). Does anyone else go to a Sunday class and is the plan starting on the 7th with you? Or are most classes going to be sticking to the 8th so it'll be delayed by a week? (It's frustrating that the website doesn't give you a contact for the class) - With the monthly pass does it go from the date you sign up or is it from the 1st of the month? So if I sign up in the middle of the month will I be paying the £12 odd for half a month of use?

Hey hun, well done on your loss so far!

In regards to the new plan, i would imagine this would feed into your class on the 7th - why don't you get the contact details for your new class and ring the leader prior to going?

The monthly pass will begin on the date when you activate it and will renew every month on that date - you'll get your pass in the post every month and the online trackers are soooo useful! :)

Good luck :D

Thanks that's great! Is there a way on the website to find contact details for class? I could only find location and times but no way to actually contact the classes directly?

I'll have an ask around to see if anyone I know goes to the same class who can help

No problems - i always thought the contact details were on the website. Have you tried a google search cause many of the WW classes are listed in the local Yellow Pages/Thomson Local - it will give you a name and contact tel normally. I hope this works :D

So after a bit of umming and ahhing I've decided I'm going to go for it and join a class. I've got a few questions if people don't mind? Sorry if the answers to these are obvious! - I'm really interest in the new plan and want to start on that. I've heard the release date is the 7/8th Nov and the class local to me is on a Sunday night (the 7th). Does anyone else go to a Sunday class and is the plan starting on the 7th with you? Or are most classes going to be sticking to the 8th so it'll be delayed by a week? (It's frustrating that the website doesn't give you a contact for the class) - With the monthly pass does it go from the date you sign up or is it from the 1st of the month? So if I sign up in the middle of the month will I be paying the £12 odd for half a month of use?

yes, I weight-in on a Sunday night and the plan will be introduced this Sunday. The Weight Watchers official week starts with Sunday rather than Monday, so people who go to a Sunday class are the first ones to see any news :D

The monthly pass is from the day you sign up, but you can sign up at meetings as well and pay the first month there at 12.95 and then keep on going via direct debit. Just for your information, your direct debit will be taken 2 weeks after you first register and then every month from there on, because this way your monthly pass for the following month will get to you on time. So if you join on the 7th, you will pay 12.95 on the day and 19.95 on the 21st via direct debit for the month commencing the 7th of December, and on around the 21st of every month thereafter. Does this make sense? :)

Brilliant! Thank you so much everyone!

Back