gonna leave cambridge and join ww

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Hope my cdc doesn't go mad but i really can't fight with myself over food everyday anymore. I will end up nuts.

I did ww 5 yrs ago and lost 3 and 1/2 st in 12weeks but gained it back having 2 babies close together.

How many points would i be allowed if i'm 14st 4lb at the mo ( which will go up when i return to eating ) so 14st 4lb and 5ft 4

It depends on certain things.

If you could let me know the following, I will tell you what your points will be

Are you breastfeeding?
How old are you
In your day to day like are you:

sitting down most of the time
occasionally sitting but mainly standing
walking most of the time
doing physically hard work most of the time

I know your weight and your height, so once I have the other info I will let you know
xxx

Well thats still ok WW you are not giving up ! good luck

thanks, no not breastfeeding i walk for about an hr or 2 most days so would go for the 3rd one and i'm 27

Works out at about 26 points. As you are 5' 4" its bang on the cut off point! ie under you have 1 point added, over you have 2 points! So it could be either 26 or 27 points.

Hope this helps.

By the way I am now following WW and loving it! xx

thanks for the help hun, i loved ww before and now i have some of the weight shifted gonna lost the rest slowly and been able to eat yay lol

Hi Kirsty - Good luck with WW. Im on week 4 and loving it!

Ax

Hi Kirsty
Well done on your weight loss so far! If you need any advice or anything just shout, everyone is so lovely on here :D
xx

Sure can make your mood low , i feel things upset me more too , i think on things more anyone else feel like that ? i'm coping to stay with a vlcd i feel my bodys got used to that .

Good Luck with WW Kirsty. It is a fab diet and does work and in all honesty is someting I will go back to once I have lost the weight I need to with CD. I think it will be great for me for maintenance. I have all the book work so won't need to rejoin.

My mum lost 6 stone with WW 6 years ago and has kept the lot off. She still goes to te weekly meetings FOC and is vey hapy and fit. I lost 3 stone on WW after my first daughter was born at abot 2-3 lb a week. I was exercising too but didn't use those points for food and hence I was having a good weight loss each week.

Chosen CD this time as I want extra fast results.

Jacqui

Back