Good afternoon

Discussion in 'Exante' started by markanderl, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good afternoon everyone, nearly end of today and it has been a good one, no cravings yet, looking forward to the shake later and looking forward to my beloved scales in the morning.
    I look forward to battling the cravings, the temptations, the lovely smells etc etc that are bound to come my way in the near future.I remember from last time and that makes it easier, i hope.
    Well like I said I hope you have all had a good day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. treesandcats

treesandcats Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Ducan
    How nice of you.

I have just finished my 1st day so am very pleased with myself. Hope tomorrow goes ok.

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Nice one Mark, is that the end of your first week. Hope you get a great result on the scales. (Although we'll all be jealous... so unfair that men lose it more quickly than women... grrrr!)
    Anyway, good luck :)

5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Glad your doing well Mark. You doen so well before, so have every faith you can and will do well again.

Cybill if im correct Mark updates his weight loss daily and this is the end of day 2 i believe (correct me if im wrong mark lol) xx

6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Lol i done it again....sorry Rachel, i will insist on calling you Cybill. Confused.com haha x

7. Markyboy

Markyboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You managed it last time mark and you can do the same again.

8. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks everyone, yep, correct Mandy, day 2 done and dusted, just weighed myself and quite cannot believe it myself but 17st11lbs which is a staggering 10lbs in 2 days. This happened last time as well, 18lbs in the 1st week so it is looking good for the same this time around.

Treesandcats I am sure day 2 will be just fine, if things get tough just pop onto the forum and someone will be here for support.

Rachel, yeah it is not fair that men lose faster, my wife is also doing the diet, more disciplined than me with regards to the scales, will only weigh herself weekly, hopefully she loses quite a bit 1st week.

Thanks Mark, this round have to keep it off though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.