Good afternoon

markanderl

Silver Member
Good afternoon everyone, nearly end of today and it has been a good one, no cravings yet, looking forward to the shake later and looking forward to my beloved scales in the morning.
I look forward to battling the cravings, the temptations, the lovely smells etc etc that are bound to come my way in the near future.I remember from last time and that makes it easier, i hope.
Well like I said I hope you have all had a good day.

How nice of you.

I have just finished my 1st day so am very pleased with myself. Hope tomorrow goes ok.

Nice one Mark, is that the end of your first week. Hope you get a great result on the scales. (Although we'll all be jealous... so unfair that men lose it more quickly than women... grrrr!)
Anyway, good luck :)

Glad your doing well Mark. You doen so well before, so have every faith you can and will do well again.

Cybill if im correct Mark updates his weight loss daily and this is the end of day 2 i believe (correct me if im wrong mark lol) xx

You managed it last time mark and you can do the same again.

Thanks everyone, yep, correct Mandy, day 2 done and dusted, just weighed myself and quite cannot believe it myself but 17st11lbs which is a staggering 10lbs in 2 days. This happened last time as well, 18lbs in the 1st week so it is looking good for the same this time around.

Treesandcats I am sure day 2 will be just fine, if things get tough just pop onto the forum and someone will be here for support.

Rachel, yeah it is not fair that men lose faster, my wife is also doing the diet, more disciplined than me with regards to the scales, will only weigh herself weekly, hopefully she loses quite a bit 1st week.

Thanks Mark, this round have to keep it off though.

Back