Good evening everyone.....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I've had a busy day, so I'm late on the forum today.

First of all - Do you like my hair? I'll give you a twirl.......

My hairdresser came this morning and she has cut my hair short and put a light perm in it to give it some 'bounce' and it makes my face looks thinner - I love my new cut.

Then we went out shopping this afternoon, so I had a 'mouch' around the shops, so now while DH does the washing up after dinner I'm free to say hello to you all......

It's our 40th wedding anniversary (Ruby) tomorrow so my DH is at home again, so we are just going to have a nice quiet day at home together, we haven't got anything planned, so I shall cook a nice meal and we shall relax with with a couple of glasses of 'champers' and just have a nice evening together.

I hope everyone has had a good day, and I hope all you Monday WI's have had a good result today.

Love to all. X

Whit woo!! Look at you!! Hair looks fabby!

I just wanted to say i hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow! What a brillant acheivement to reach your ruby anniversary! I hope that you enjoy your champers too!! x

Hope you both have a lovely day tomorrow :)

Have a fabulous time tomorrow and congratulations on yur Ruby Anniversary...Have a glass for me please....We'll all toast your good health at 8pm om Minimins!!!! hahahahaha

Ps
liking the hair

Wow congrats (again) Donnie

At least I know I got the date right this time!!

(just so you know - incase you had not guessed from the spelling -I am dyslexic so time and dates are a real struggle for me (as well as spelling!!!)

Have a lovely day together

OHH yeh love the hair really suits your face shape!

Happy Anniversary for tomorrow Donnie, hope you have a great day xx

Back