Good free snack ideas EE Plan

j3llyt0t

Hi everyone,

Looking for some good snack ideas that are free on EE Plan. I always get hungry around this time of day and don't know what to have.

Preferably only a small prep time as I am a new mum just back to work full time.

Thanks in advance :)

I made some "gammon and pineapple" on cocktail sticks the other day, did a plateful and kept in the fridge so there's always something to nibble on xx

I make a nice Chicken and Bacon Pate (chicken livers, bacon, onion and garlic, cook in a pan and blend with a tablespoon of fat free fromage frais) and I have that with Melba Toasts (the Nu-Me Morrisons ones are 3.5syns for 6), served with 8 olives (1syn), pickled onions (free), and sliced raw peppers and cucumber.

I always have slimming world quiche in my fridge too ready for snacking! I make it with 150g fat free cottage cheese, mixed with 3 eggs and poured on top of any cooked veg that you would like in a quiche dish, in the oven for 20mins! (you could use your healthy A choice of cheese too), it is delicious hot and cold so its handy to pick at!

Good Luck!
Amy x

Back