Good habits since finishing tfr...

size10bikini

Silver Member
I have changed a lot since my 8 week stint on LT, i'm going to post my new habits and behaviours.

Water-has to be the best one. I didn't drink any before but have sustained 1.5 - 2 litres daily since.

Wholemeal rice, pasta and bread -love this now, dislike white stuff.

Portions size-definately less (sometimes)

Lack of hunger and not eating just because I should. At last nights party the buffet was put out, I had had a curry and rice and nan bread I just wasnt hungry at all so didnt have any-I did feel weird when everyone else was having some but why should I eat high cal stuff just to fit in? Pre LT I would have pigged out and wanted to!

Lets hear yours...

Mine has been to maintain smaller portions and also keep up with the water

Yep the water habit is probably the best thing I have done for my health (along side losing 30+ pounds) It gives you more energy, better skin, keeps you regular :) and stops hunger.

Couldn't agree more with you, Size10. Water is definitely the best thing I learned about. For me it has been the key to success with maintaining my TFr losses.
I also agree with you on not having the same appetite. I have learned that you do not need to pig out at every event that has food or drink. In the past, I thought I always had to do both. Now, I am very happy to have a little snack just to be polite.

The buffet was bacon butties, yum yum but we had just been to an indian resturant...didnt stop hubby though lol. The restaurant had been recommended by the host so I didnt feel rude not eating the buffet, but I did feel odd when our whole table had some except me -like someone with eating issues! But its my choice and was the correct one for me too. xx

Size10, well done on not eating just for the sake of it. So often, we will eat thinking we must do it to be polite or that it will make us enjoy ourselves better but as your night out showed, it does not have to be that way. Good for you on making the right choice for you.

Good for you size 10, I have yet to venture to a buffet or even out for a meal. I'm feeling slightly more confident about it though

Back