• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Good Health Guidelines

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
S: 12st4lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 2st11lb(22.67%)
(adapted from WW LIVE book opposite the SF page)

Fruit and Vegetables:
Aim for at least 5 portions of different fruit and vegetables a day. Fresh, frozen, tinned, dried, juiced fruits and veg all count. Potatoes do not count as one of your five a day.

Milk and Dairy:
Aim for 2 portions a day. 1/2 pint of milk, 150g yoghurt, 40g hard cheese are all one portion.

Protein:
Aim for 1-2 portions a day including lean meat, skinless poultry, fish and beans.

Wholegrains:
Aim to base at least half of your day's intake on bread, cereal, rice and pasta- all wholegrain of course.

Fluid:
The recommended 1.2L can come from water, squash, coffee, tea, diet drinks and milk.

Salt:
No more than 6g a day - about a teaspoon.

Alcohol:
Women no more than 2-3 units a day, men no more than 3-4 a day.

Sugar:
Experts advise us to cut down on sugary drinks/food as much as possible due to empty calories.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

georginathomas

Silver Member
Really confused is the 40 g of cheese ok on filling and healthy or a example of how much u could have a day

slimgirlWW

S: 17st0lb C: 16st8.5lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.31%)
Really confused is the 40 g of cheese ok on filling and healthy or a example of how much u could have a day
I've only been going f&h a week so I could be wrong but I thought cheese included as "unlimited" are fat free or the "lightest" ones. I can only imagine how bad fat free cheddar tastes so I've bought mature cheddar that's either 30% or 50% less fat & will work out the ProPoints to use as my extra.