Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Good Health Guidelines

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by LittleMissThin 17, 22 October 2011 Social URL.

1. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    (adapted from WW LIVE book opposite the SF page)

Fruit and Vegetables:
    Aim for at least 5 portions of different fruit and vegetables a day. Fresh, frozen, tinned, dried, juiced fruits and veg all count. Potatoes do not count as one of your five a day.

Milk and Dairy:
    Aim for 2 portions a day. 1/2 pint of milk, 150g yoghurt, 40g hard cheese are all one portion.

Protein:
    Aim for 1-2 portions a day including lean meat, skinless poultry, fish and beans.

Wholegrains:
    Aim to base at least half of your day's intake on bread, cereal, rice and pasta- all wholegrain of course.

Fluid:
    The recommended 1.2L can come from water, squash, coffee, tea, diet drinks and milk.

Salt:
    No more than 6g a day - about a teaspoon.

Alcohol:
    Women no more than 2-3 units a day, men no more than 3-4 a day.

Sugar:
    Experts advise us to cut down on sugary drinks/food as much as possible due to empty calories.

Gemma1986 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. georginathomas

georginathomas Silver Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi would we have to count the 40g of cheese x

4. georginathomas

georginathomas Silver Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Really confused is the 40 g of cheese ok on filling and healthy or a example of how much u could have a day

5. slimgirlWW

slimgirlWW Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.31%)
    I've only been going f&h a week so I could be wrong but I thought cheese included as "unlimited" are fat free or the "lightest" ones. I can only imagine how bad fat free cheddar tastes so I've bought mature cheddar that's either 30% or 50% less fat & will work out the ProPoints to use as my extra.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.