Good Health Guidelines

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
(adapted from WW LIVE book opposite the SF page)

Fruit and Vegetables:
Aim for at least 5 portions of different fruit and vegetables a day. Fresh, frozen, tinned, dried, juiced fruits and veg all count. Potatoes do not count as one of your five a day.

Milk and Dairy:
Aim for 2 portions a day. 1/2 pint of milk, 150g yoghurt, 40g hard cheese are all one portion.

Protein:
Aim for 1-2 portions a day including lean meat, skinless poultry, fish and beans.

Wholegrains:
Aim to base at least half of your day's intake on bread, cereal, rice and pasta- all wholegrain of course.

Fluid:
The recommended 1.2L can come from water, squash, coffee, tea, diet drinks and milk.

Salt:
No more than 6g a day - about a teaspoon.

Alcohol:
Women no more than 2-3 units a day, men no more than 3-4 a day.

Sugar:
Experts advise us to cut down on sugary drinks/food as much as possible due to empty calories.

Really confused is the 40 g of cheese ok on filling and healthy or a example of how much u could have a day

Really confused is the 40 g of cheese ok on filling and healthy or a example of how much u could have a day

I've only been going f&h a week so I could be wrong but I thought cheese included as "unlimited" are fat free or the "lightest" ones. I can only imagine how bad fat free cheddar tastes so I've bought mature cheddar that's either 30% or 50% less fat & will work out the ProPoints to use as my extra.

Back