Good lunch food!

Mags

Needs to stick to it!!!

Ok..so what's good to have for lunch, im usually kinda stumped when its something for lunch,brekkie n dinners arent too bad..but lunch kinda throws me lol..
so...what do you have for lunch ?? (feel free to throw brekki n dinner in here too tho!)The more ideas the better :D:D Save me from grabbing something i shouldnt cuz its "there" ...

Mags for brekkie I have Oatso Simple and some blueberries...1.5 for the Oats and .5 for the berries I think...it's really filling!
And then for lunch I have a wrap of lettuce and either a ww tuna can or two slices of the ww sliced turkey or ham. That is 2 points. If you don't have any ww stuff in yet just have like an egg salad wrap or something for 2.5! WW make a french dressing now for 0 points which is great for brightening up a plain salad :) I'm only on 18-20 points though so I try to keep the start of my day quite low! You could always have beans on toast or egg on toast or something as well?! x

Hello!!
For brekkie I normally have a cereal with skimmed milk.. normally ads up to 2.5 points.. or a banana and apple covered in ww yogurt for 2 points!

For lunch.. hmm.. love my lunches! low fat bread (.5 per slice) with mustard, slice of ham, low fat easy single, onion, tomatoe and a tad bit of low low low fat mayo - 3.5pts... OR scrambled / poached egg on toast with low fat butter spread thinly - 2.5-3pts depending on how much butter..
OR chicken salad with balsamic vinegar - 2.5pts for the chicken breast and the rest is free..
6 melba toast with one slice of ham (20-22g) spread over the 6 of them with mustard and tomatoe - 1.5pts and some fruit after!
Dinner - as I'm a single Mammy I don't tend to cook much for myself - only ds so eat the ww or tesco lighter life dinners.. Only time I have a dinner more than six points is when I visit my parents!! lol!
hth xxx

Ahh thanks girlys...went out last nite n got a good few things for snacks/lunches..so hopefully should keep me goin for a lil while...mmm bagels..yum yum...the wraps sound good too..!!chicken salad..wouldnt mind that now actually lol....

Back