Good Morning all

jacqui35

Silver Member
Good morning all you lovely slimmers, how are we all today, what have we got planned for today.

Well weather is lovely here in manchester, darling son woke me up early again :mad: just one lie in till 10 and i would be a happy bunny :p

Oh im skint, dont no what to do today as if i go to our local park my son (who got autism) will mither for a damn ice cream which i havent even got a quid for so he wont be going there. Oh might look to see if i got to pay for parking car on southport beach and take picnic for few hours (just hide from ice cream man lol).

Another weekend where im not going to nibble at any naughtly stuff but i do syn them and going to make some more lovely food from ee cookbook.

Have a wicked and fun weekend all xx

Good morning.Its gorgeous in Lincoln as well. Im afraid I woke myself up early whilst the kids still slept. I dont sleep very well. Have to say though Im still in bed enjoying the relative peace. Think I will take them to Belton House today, Theyve got a great park to play on and its worth being national trust members just for that around here. Have a great day whatever youre doing.

Morning all, big yellow thingy out in Nuneaton too, cleaning all done, washing all done, O/H has mowed the grass, girls are up (is there a sale on in Monsoon lol)and life is good :). Going to enjoy the day at a lovely leisurely pace and see what materialises as nothing planned. Hope everyone else enjoys their day and has heaps of fun. xx

Good morning, the sun is out here too but keeps dodging behind a few clouds, hoping it stays nice as we want to have a barbeque later, picked up a few cheap fish and meat in the reduced items last night at sainsburys. I don't think I'd have any meat these days if it wasn't for the good old woopsie stickers! lol
Hope you find something nice to do Jacqui, and the weather stays good, I'm skint too and there is a village fair on near us tomorrow which the kids know about, I'll have to spend my last dregs there I bet, I seem to spend loads at those things - ice cream, homemade fudge and cake stalls, burger vans etc and all of it not very SW friendly, oh well it'll be a real test on my first 100% week!

Morning everyone...remember me?! :p I'm spending the day cleaning up two bedrooms and the bathroom, so we can decorate and hopefully get a few more ££'s from the sale of the house!

Hope you have a lovely day ladies!

Natt xxx

well i had a great lie in till 12 which i havent done in such a long time!!
unfortunatly working tonight which i am really not looking forward to.so untill then i am going to pamper myself and watch a movie.its not very sunny here.

Good afternoon Jacquie and all....

It is a beautiful day again here in Norfolk, we are just having a lazy weekend, DH is pottering in the garden, he is laying some slabs at the moment, and I am just relaxing - a really nice lazy Summer weekend.

Hope you all have a good weekend too. X

Back