1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Donnie46, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Wishing you all a wonderful and happy Monday, and I hope your weather is sunny and warm today wherever you are and whatever you do.

Take care and enjoy your day. X :bestwishes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

A nice, happy message for a Monday Donnie! :D

It's rainy and grey here, but that's not dampening my spirits or enthusiasm today.

Hope you have a fab day.

4. kelly_333_333

kelly_333_333 Kelly Manton

Good morning! It is grey here at he moment, hoping it will brighten up a little as they goes on.

Off to do my weekly shop in a little bit, yum yum!

5. Missk

Missk Member

Rainy here too im afraid...shame...

6. Bex_2601

Bex_2601 Well-Known Member

Good morning, blueish skies here, although not very bright. Feeling very positive today. It's going to be a good week!

7. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Well-Known Member

Slightly overcast here at the minute.... but veryyyyy warm.... hoping for thunder later. lol