Good morning....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 3 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ...To all you lovely people. One good thing about being off work with a bad back is that i can actually enjoy this lovely sunshine :character00238: (for those who don't know i'm a night shift worker)

Yesterday my hubby & son done the garden so i can actually sit out there now! The garden before my lovely two men sorted it out for me was not fit for a cat to sit in....lol

Hope you are all having a lovely day so far....xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow firstly you have sun....its blooming overcast in Plymouth.
    Secondly my garen is only useful for the neighbourhood cats to use as a toilet......ex was supposed to be levelling it and putting turf down. Instead its a mix of soil, **** and sand.

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey

hope ya have a nice day in the garden :) i dont have a garden in halls :( i cud sit in the car park but might look a bit mad hahah, i have made sum ice lollies tho :)

xxx

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Oh I'm so so sooo jealous! Its TT week here and the weather is so icky, overcast and spitting rain that all the stuff has been cancelled booooooooooooo!!

6. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge
    awwww....What a shame. Karen whats TT week? xx

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Its the motorbike races (Welcome to iomtt.com - The official Isle of Man TT 2007 website) theres thousands of people here, race teams, normal bikers, and just general tourists all come over to watch the races that have been cancelled!! All those yummy men in leathers!!

Fingers crossed the weather will be better tomoz!

8. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh dear!.... Men in leathers....yummy. Maybe you could have fun after all....lol

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.