Good news - psychologist appointment through!

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Great news,

I've finally got an appointment to speak with psychologist at local hospital - the day after I come back from holiday.

I'd got the letter when I returned from work on Thursday, and the original appointment was for the following Monday, when we were on holiday. I phoned and changed it.

I am anxious, but hope that I can make some progress. I don't know what to expect. Do any other members have experience with this sort of thing?

Another plus! End of term yesterday:cry:Haha, more like:D. Actually, it was my last day at my school so I did cry a bit:sigh:. It is a smashing place to work, but I fancied a change and a new challenge. I know that I have my work cut out at my new school, but fortunately I know and work well with the headteacher.

Yesterday after school finished (lunchtime) we all went into town to the Wetherspoons and got started on the celebrations. I left early at 9ish and went straight to bed when I got home:eek:. Very 'tired' you see.

Regards to everyone, just off to finish packing for cruise... it's a hard job but someone has to do it:p.

AJ

Hi AJ

Glad your appointment has come through. I'm sure you'll find it really useful. The only trouble I found with my appointment through the NHS was I only had 6 appointments - not nearly enough :eek:. Maybe the scottish NHS works differently (didn't test them out on that score when I was up there).

Love to all the family and have a great time on your cruise :jelous:

Hia Dancing and Westie!

Guess where I am. In Wetherspoons in Wrexham. Tomorrow we're off on our cruise. Just using the free wi-fi!

Take care of yourselves, speak to you soon.

AJ

Back