Good News :)

Kathryn_

Banned
Well, I was a bit bored last night, so I got to trying on clothes, I have this pair of board shorts I haven't attempted for 2 years (I bought them in the airport, and they have never, ever fit) :cry:
Anyway, I tried them on and the Velcro met in the middle and I could tie the lace!
I was so shocked, I wouldn't wear them yet though, but getting them over my bum would have made me happy enough!

Then.. I tried on this pair of very expensive knee high boots. Now, I think I wore them once, but with trousers, because I couldn't do the zip up. So, I tried them on last night and BAM! They zip up, to the top. :D

This is week 7 for me, I really just wanted to share my joy, and push beginners on! It is so worth it.

Good on you Kathryn

It's great getting into smaller clothes in your wardrobe you haven't worn for ages. I got into a size 14 pair of jeans yesterday that I haven't worn in ages and boy does it feel good.

Congrats in getting to a size 14, I managed that about 2 weeks ago, So I know exactly what you mean!
What is your next goal going to be now?

Well done Kathryn, just goes to show you can get to your goals on LT! Really spurs you on too.

My next goal

I want to get into a size 12 its for a victoria beckham dress I have for my brothers wedding in the middle of october. I really hope I get into it. I reckon if I lose about 20 lbs I'll get into it. Here goes. Well I have 7 weeks left. What size do you want to get down to Kathryn?

Yeah, you can get to your goals, and very quickly.

One complaint I have, and it is not Lipotrims fault, but I threw away all my regular size 14/12/10 clothes, When I was feeling sorry for myself last year. Now I am only left with expensive clothes I didn't have the heart to throw out. (And don't have the heart to wear to work) So Now I am making do with a Belt and size 18. lol

Oh well, I will never find a better excuse to shop!

I am sure you will get there sooner than that, And You will look amazing!

I am not really sure size wise, I think I just want to get down to a point where I feel good about myself, But I would love to wear all my old clothes, I would also love to get to the point where I can wear a bikini on the beach and not feel self concious.
I am going to Egypt in January, So that is my deadline for whatever weight I will be.

I haven't found that I put weight on with my TOTM.

I lose, every week without fail, 2lbs. have done since week 3.
Not that I am complaining, Because if I was doing a normal diet, guaranteed I would have fallen off the wagon. lol

Well done Kathryn !

It's true

I'm a bit of an all or nothing girl. So I think that's why this diet suits me. I'm either really healthy or really bad! But I'm going to have to change my ways when I come of this diet. For once at the moment I actually feel in control of my weight as opposed to my weight taking over me. I'm actually a bit nervous about coming of it. But I'll definately be on this diet for the next 7 weeks for this wedding.

Thanks Wamser :)

I am worried about coming off too, but I know I can do it! I have planned everything already, I think being prepared is the key.
I have already vowed never to eat a Mcdonalds again. I know they say you can eat everything in moderation, but I just don't see it is worth it.
But.. The fact you don't have to calorie count on lipotrim is a little pillow that no diet has ever offered before.

Back