Good News

Hi all

Well I've been on WW for one week and I weighted myself to day and I lost 2kg which I think is 4lbs. I didn't skip any points I et all my points and didn't go over them. I'm so pleased. :party0011: I also went to the gym and went for a walk on sunday and I et all my points.

I have to say this I couldn't do it with out the help and support of you guys. Thank you ever so much.

Anyway how is everyone else doing?

I think it's actually better then u think? I think 2kg is 4.4lbs?
Might be wrong! I'm doin v bad at min & v down but well done to you!!! x

Thanks Pixie well when I first started I weighed 69.4kg and now I'm 67.6kg so I no its over 4lb but I don't know exactly so I think you are right I have done better than I thought. If there is anyway I can help you Pixie let me know and I will do my best. Why do you think you are doing very bad and how long have you been doing ww for? :)

Well done!!! Thanks for the offer hunni-Well it was my first weigh in today & have put on 2lbs! Im sure you've seen my whinges on my other posts! :( x

Well done chic - 4kgs is awesome!!! x

Thank you all. I'm now finding because my body has got so use to eating just my points I'm now finding it hard to eat all my points lol.

Pixie don't worry about it like SiobhanVon says you body is just getting use to the diet. Also are you actually going to ww classes and did they give you the points or are you doing it off your own back like me?

Back