Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Minimunchkins said:
They're basically a cereal bar by Kellogs. They come in boxes of 4 bars in milk or dark choc. They're usually around £1.80 (ish) but the big 4 supermarkets have various offers when you can stock up. Someone posted the other day that B&M were selling them 5 for a £1.

Are these fibre bars a HEB also?

Where do you buy your curly wurlys from? I went to sainsburys today for various offers and they don't seem to have any!!

Asda have them and freddos I went and eyed them up lol just to check there was some left lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ultimate favourite has to be a flump - only 1.5 syns each and feel like a right treat, only 10p each too.

Attachments

• barratt-flump-twist-best.jpg
    barratt-flump-twist-best.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 115
Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, sorry if not!

Can someone tell me how many syns in these yoghurt lollies - 38g each

199KJ roughly 47.5 calories
1.3G protein
1g fat 0.6 saturated
8.2g carbs 7.1 sugar
18mg sodium
44 mg calcium

Thanks! Xx

Hi ladies... Can I have a syn value on Cadbury Light Mouses, someone gave me a tip that if I freeze them it'll last longer but can't remember what the syns were.

Also does Green Tea with a hint of Cranberry have any syns? I'm just new to sw so want to be clear on my values just.

Thanks in advance :) x

Fab... Thank you :) xx

All diet, no added sugar squash, pop, mixers etc are free!!

Can anyone give me the syn value of weetabix cereal bars Thanks x

Last edited:
20calories =1syn. :)

Just thought i would say hi just joined today doing SW myself from home Really good seeing those syn values xx

I discovered treat size boxes of smarties. Only 67 calories so 3.5 syns and you seem to get a lot in a little box.

Hi Bumpy..

thanks, what if you dont have any.. would that speed up the losses ?

Kel x

You need to have your syns each day, they are built into the plan. Not having any does not make you lose weight quicker, in fact it can hinder your efforts as you won't be following food optomising 100%. Have at least 5 per day, no less. You can vary the amount you have each day depending on what you want as a treat. All healthy diet plans include a healthy amount of all food groups.

Back