Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Walter Bishop said:
They are 55 cals i think so technically 2.75 syns, so I count them as 3 ;)

Yeah - I would count them as three. I never thought to check it to be honest because I use less syns anyway

x

Been counting as 3.. good news as i could easily eat 5 in a day lol...i wont though!! xx

New addiction = pom bears. 5 sins a pack and go a looking way. I'm basically a pom bear addict now. Originally flavour only!!!

New addiction = pom bears. 5 sins a pack and go a looking way. I'm basically a pom bear addict now. Originally flavour only!!!

5 Syns?? At 77cals a pack I've been counting them as 4 as I don't have access to Syns online....darn it!

Weetabix Oaty bars (White choc) are my new favourite treat!!

Oh dear my bad-I havnt checked them on syns online just thought they would be 1 syn for 20 calories and they are just under 100 cals! This is great news! That makes them even more my new faves!!!!

I discovered WISPA's are 10.5 syns so been having half one day & half next. I eat it slow and it totally satisfy's the chocolate craving (have to put the other half at the back of fridge though, so its out of sight out of mind!)

I totally needed to read this thread! I've been craving sweet things for the past few days and it's hard to find something low in syn value - thank you ladies!

Thanks for the info ladies x

I have bought some 99 flakes in a box 45 calories each, so not too bad for a real chocolate fix.....!

Small Milky Bar 13g - 3.5 Syns

so you could have 4 bars of chocolate.....yummy!!

3.5 syns ! :eek: why didn't I realise this sooner, trip to asda for a bag of these babys tonight! :)

my faves are pink n whites 2.5 syns each or 3 syns for the ones with jam in the middle.

Also I've found if you put the normal ones in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds and they puff up and then drop in size and go gooey. They are like having toasted marshmallows! Yummy yummy yummy!! :) xxx

100ml of walls vienetta is 6.5 syns :0 i cant believe it :) i jus cut 50 ml for now and the other half will do me for when im watching hells kitchen YUMMMMM

Avocado 1/2 =7syns:eek::eek:

Got some avocado in my salad last week and put it to the side as I wasn't sure it was free, so glad i did now!!!

I have bought some 99 flakes in a box 45 calories each, so not too bad for a real chocolate fix.....!

So at 20 calories a syn you could have four of these for 9 syns... Nice :)

I discovered WISPA's are 10.5 syns so been having half one day & half next. I eat it slow and it totally satisfy's the chocolate craving (have to put the other half at the back of fridge though, so its out of sight out of mind!)

wispa golds are back :)

my faves are pink n whites 2.5 syns each or 3 syns for the ones with jam in the middle.

Also I've found if you put the normal ones in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds and they puff up and then drop in size and go gooey. They are like having toasted marshmallows! Yummy yummy yummy!! :) xxx

ooh,i do that
have you tried the weight watchers ones with the caramel they are gorgeous and the same sort of syns

Back