Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Does anybocy know the syn value of haribo strawberries just had a momemt of weakness and had four

I think theyre about 1.5 to 2 syns each.

Has the syn value for rainbow drops changed, I cannot find any information on the packs ie, fat, carbohydrate per 100g etc.

Does anybocy know the syn value of haribo strawberries just had a momemt of weakness and had four

Lordy - I'd have eaten the whole packet!:eek: Well done for just having 4 :D

you know the bags of mini marshmellows they are called pink and whites but they arnt the pink and whites in a wafer.... does anyone know how many syns these are...
i am imagining these on top of squirty cream on top of a chocolate options hot chocolate!

If it's the Fiddler's payne or whatever ones then 7 of them is 1/2syn.

Theyre the teeeny tiny mini marshallows in the baking section- I got mine in asda.

weight watchers toffee swirl ice cream pots - 4 syns I scoop this on top of a carousel delight wafer (The ones with marshmallow in the middle, but not the big oyster shells - 3 syns) So rich and gooey toffee ice cream on top of an indulgent marshmallow wafer comes in at just 7 syns. ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!!

If it's the Fiddler's payne or whatever ones then 7 of them is 1/2syn.
Just picked up a pack of these today 1/2 syn for 7 seems really good, do you mind me asking where you got this info, thanks!

I weighed them and then used the nutritional value on the back per 100g.

Think they are 3.5 syns.

Yey! I am the bearer of good news! They are 3.0 syns! So an extra 0.5 is free for a mikado or two sugarfree marshies..

LOL. pity you can't add them up now. :)

11g of Options Hot Chocolate (3 syns) mixed into 350 Ml of Tesco unsweetened soya milk (Healthy Extra) and x2 Princess Marshmellows (1.5 syns each) droped on the top. Add syn free sweetner on days you really want a intensly sweet chocolate fix. Its amazing!, I have this EVERYnight.

Total 6 syns if you use milk as HE.

Back