Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

My oh eyes light up when I told him about them, I believe my weekend will be made up of baking some of these bad boys. Are they as lush as they sound?

I made some mini oreo cheesecakes for my taster class the other day and they were insane! 3.5 syns each. The recipe can be found by googling "oreo cheesecakes slimming eats"
x

Made some of these bad boys. They look lovely!!1

The proof will be in the tasting =D

decided to make the oreo cheesecakes this week so i will let you all know how i get on with them :)

Sainsbury's sugarfree marshmallows.....4 FOR 1 SYN!!! Yes you heard right! Losing weight eating 60 marshmallows a day lol! :D

No way!! Can't see them on Syns Online... did you calculate that on the Snackulator??

No it's just 4 = 20 cals so 1 syn

Am loving treat size chocolate at the moment. Admittedly I still have to leave the big bag in my colleagues drawer so I don't scoff the lot (will power is something I am working on!) but I have a little bag of maltesers with a cup of tea at 3pm and it really breaks up the afternoon ! 5 delicious syns!

Thanks Zann!

Does anyone know how to work out syn values where there are free foods? Do you minus the calories of the free foods then divide by 20?

No it's just 4 = 20 cals so 1 syn

In that case I am stocking up on my next shop! I'd always given them a wide berth as assumed they'd be as bad as normal ones! Love my marshmallows :D

In that case I am stocking up on my next shop! I'd always given them a wide berth as assumed they'd be as bad as normal ones! Love my marshmallows :D

They are gorgeous but I would recommend only tucking into them if you have 7 syns available for the day as they're SO hard to stop eating!! x

I made some mini oreo cheesecakes for my taster class the other day and they were insane! 3.5 syns each. The recipe can be found by googling "oreo cheesecakes slimming eats"
x

Oh. Em. Gee! Yes, please! I'm so making me a load of those then sitting in a corner and shovelling them into my mouth, snarling at anyone who dares to get too close.

Sweet craving? Me? What?

Packet of cola chewits are 115cals - 5.5syns. I think this is a really good treat as there a about 8-10sweets (didn't actually count)!

Sainsburys have now changed the ingredients for the marshmallows which makes them 8 cals each so half a syn each!! x

Back