Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Any1 know where you can buy pineapple soleros (3 syns) & solero berry explosion (4.5 syns)? Asda & tesco on line don't stock them :(

Its like a crunchy almondy caramel layer covered in milk chocolate.

just wanting a copy of this document please

hi just wondering if this document could be done so i could print it please ... when i try it wants to print all pages thanx x

hi i make a mouse with my options i mix it with a white chocolate options 2 syns each and worth the syns x

Ew not so sure about that! Dont think I'd like to eat a mouse ha ha :)

I like the new muller Turkish delight.

I've not been able to find them in either Tesco or Sainsbury's this week, is the limited period over? :( x

I've not been able to find them in either Tesco or Sainsbury's this week, is the limited period over? :( x

I got them in asda lasr night so theyre still on sale hunny. Asda are doing 5 for £3 or 10 for £4 at the moment xx

Probably will depend on ur definition of a good snack (healthy or good syn value wise?). Packs of chewits r only 5syns (0.5) per sweet :)

I buy the chocolate reisins and put them in the freezer, normally only have 1 at a time for 2 syns and because they're frozen takes longer to eat them :)

I'm having serious cravings for crisps.....has anyone got any low syn alternatives?
Special K cracker crisps bags, 4 syns
Walkers hoops & crosses 4 syns (69p for 10 bags in farmfoods)
Walkers baked stars 4.5 syns
Walker's French fries 4 syns , 19g bag, 4.5 syns 22g bag
Quavers 4.5 syns 17g bag, 5.5 syns 20g bag

At the moment I am loving
Mikado hazelnut 1/2 syn each (I think they taste like ferrero rocher)
Malteaser funsize 5 syns

Sugar free werther's originals are half a syn each x

Small 63ish kcal Milky Bar ( they are tiny) but lovely is you like really sweet creamy choc. Only 3.5 syns

Just had Greek yoghurt with raspberries and sweetener :)

I think for me the mini doria biscuits are really great. You can have 3 mine ones for 1 syn or 1 normal biscuit for 1 syn as well. The only place I have been able to find the mini ones is at Sainbos, Asda has the big ones though.

I made frozen yogurt - 2 tubs of orange muller yogurts (the ones with dark sprinkles), mixed with a sachet of options hot chocolate. Froze it for a few hours, defroasted and served with hartleys jelly - only 1.5 syns as it was served between 2 people

Back