Goodbye and good luck everyone!!!

FloridaGirl

:p Hi everyone!!!! Today is my last day before my holiday (Florida for 3 weeks, cant wait) I cant believe how fast the time as gone on LT and refeed. This site is amazing and I would just like to thank everone for their support. Lipotrim is hard but doable and definatly worth it. Keep up all your hard work and keep on loosing those pounds!!!!!

Best wishes to everyone x ;)

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 - 4lb
Week 3 - 4lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 6lb
Week 6 - 5lb
Week 7 - 0lb
Week 8 - 7lb
Week 9 - 1lb
Week 10 - 4lb
Week 11 - 3lb start refeed
Week 12 - stayed the same

Started bursted out of a 16 but would not buy a 18 - now size 12 is loose in some places and nice fit in others (depends were I buy from) x x

Best of luck, have a fantastic holiday. Will you back after the hol to let us know how you got on?

M

Have a lovely holiday! Hopefully when you come back I will have lost some weight...I've only started today but am very motivated so wish me luck!

Aww, you're leaving? buggar.

Oh well, well done on all your hard work. Be sure to check in some time so we know how you're getting on with maintaining.

Good luck! :hug99:

Have a super holiday !

Hi . So sorry that you are leaving us but I really hope you have a ball in florida. Was in disney two years ago ourselves and it was wonderful . Enjoy showing off your new bod and well done on your hard work.

:p Hi everyone!!!! Today is my last day before my holiday (Florida for 3 weeks, cant wait) I cant believe how fast the time as gone on LT and refeed. This site is amazing and I would just like to thank everone for their support. Lipotrim is hard but doable and definatly worth it. Keep up all your hard work and keep on loosing those pounds!!!!!

Best wishes to everyone x ;)

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 - 4lb
Week 3 - 4lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 6lb
Week 6 - 5lb
Week 7 - 0lb
Week 8 - 7lb
Week 9 - 1lb
Week 10 - 4lb
Week 11 - 3lb start refeed
Week 12 - stayed the same

Started bursted out of a 16 but would not buy a 18 - now size 12 is loose in some places and nice fit in others (depends were I buy from) x x

Well don hun you have done brilliantly, I will be posting a similar thread in a few weeks when I reach my goal, have a great hoilday

Big x:wave_cry::worthy::character00180::0clapper:

Oooo Florida, i'm so jealous! Have a great holiday hun :D spare a thought for us when your tucking into all that lovely HUGE food over there lol xx

That's brilliant hun. So jealous but hopefully will be on refeed soon. Have a smashing holiday and hopefully you will keep us updated on your progress/maintaining.

Have a good holiday, look forward to catching up when you get back to see how you got on.

have a lovely holiday you deserve it after all your hard work, one week of tfr for me and then refeed. eek!!!

wow florida girl! have a fantastic time and enjoy being the new slimmer you :) xxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely holiday..lucky thing, you!!!!

Alex

Have a great holiday hun.

Well done on your weight loss, wow a size 12 I wish!!!

Keep in touch and make us all jealous with your holiday photo's on your return lol xxx

Have a great time (not that I'm jealous at all).

Enjoy Florida as a size 12 and have a great hol. Can't wait to see your pics when you come back. You are going to come back aren't you? Have fun.

It is the end of my second day and i am finding it very hard i havent cheated at all. i feel a bit spaced out and very hungry fingers crossed it gets better lol x

Have a fantastic holiday and go easy on all the goodies. You have done fantastic and rightly deserve your wonderful holiday.

thanks everyone!!! I'll pop back on when I get back to see how everyone is getting on!!! keep up the good work guys!! off to bed now as early flight tomorrow!!!! YIPEE!!

Have an amazing time. We do hope you come back, (still a size 12) and tell us how you got on....I don't envy the HUGE portions of food you will be faced with. Still, if you have succeeded with LT, you have incredible discipline and willpower to say NO!!!!!! Have fun in the sun. :character00255:

Back