Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Goodbye baby weight! So long, farewell....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Sarah23fly, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah23fly

Sarah23fly Want to lose a stone!

Diet:
    SW
    Hello!

I have two children, 4 years and a baby 4 months.

Before them I was 9 stone, Im currently 10 stone 5lbs.

I would like to be 9 stone again but will settle for 9 stone 5lbs. Im not sure my post baby body would actually suit 9 stone anymore, I have hips now and I love them!

My first SW meeting was Tuesday but I started the diet on Monday. It got on the scales this morning and Im STILL 10.5
    A bit premature perhaps but I was hoping to have lost a lb!

On the SW scales Im 10 st 9.5lb. (I weigh myself naked in the morning before breakfast! So quite a difference).

I have the will power of an ox but I lack in knowledge. So I hope to be at my target weight before December (at least!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chellybean66

Chellybean66 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning! I could have actually posted this myself! I've got a lovely 18 month old, was 9stone 3lbs prior to having him and am now 10stone 5!

I too started SW on Tuesday, how are you finding it? Do you have a target date? Mine is definitely crimbo! :) xx

4. Chellybean66

Chellybean66 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Didn't read the end very well did I? You will be super slim by December :)

5. Sarah23fly

Diet:
    SW
    Hi someone in the same boat! Have you started the diet yet or are you going to begin on tuesday?

6. Sarah23fly

Diet:
    SW
    Ive realised I have actually out this in the wrong section! Will copy and paste in into the right place. Sorry everyone!

7. Chellybean66

Chellybean66 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oops! Where were you supposed to post it? I'm getting very confused and keep losing things be posted on! I went to group for the first time this Tuesday, so been on it a couple of days! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.