Goodbye baby weight! So long, farewell....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Sarah23fly, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah23fly

Sarah23fly Want to lose a stone!

Diet:
    SW
    Hello!

I have two children, 4 years and a baby 4 months.

Before them I was 9 stone, Im currently 10 stone 5lbs.

I would like to be 9 stone again but will settle for 9 stone 5lbs. Im not sure my post baby body would actually suit 9 stone anymore, I have hips now and I love them!

My first SW meeting was Tuesday but I started the diet on Monday. It got on the scales this morning and Im STILL 10.5
    A bit premature perhaps but I was hoping to have lost a lb!

On the SW scales Im 10 st 9.5lb. (I weigh myself naked in the morning before breakfast! So quite a difference).

I have the will power of an ox but I lack in knowledge. So I hope to be at my target weight before December (at least!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chellybean66

Chellybean66 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning! I could have actually posted this myself! I've got a lovely 18 month old, was 9stone 3lbs prior to having him and am now 10stone 5!

I too started SW on Tuesday, how are you finding it? Do you have a target date? Mine is definitely crimbo! :) xx

4. Chellybean66

Chellybean66 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Didn't read the end very well did I? You will be super slim by December :)

5. Sarah23fly

Diet:
    SW
    Hi someone in the same boat! Have you started the diet yet or are you going to begin on tuesday?

6. Sarah23fly

Diet:
    SW
    Ive realised I have actually out this in the wrong section! Will copy and paste in into the right place. Sorry everyone!

7. Chellybean66

Chellybean66 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oops! Where were you supposed to post it? I'm getting very confused and keep losing things be posted on! I went to group for the first time this Tuesday, so been on it a couple of days! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.