Goodbye CD <> hello 'Fat Smash Diet'

Continuing my journey; Whatever gets u thru!!

Howdy-doodle-do!

Well, my "new year, new start" didn't go quite as planned;
I came off CD in November weighing 13st 4lbs and had the glycogen gain of 6lbs (13st 10lbs), maintained my weight until Xmas then had the stupid idea to eat like a horse (why oh why???). Weight rocketed to 14st 5lbs.
Planned to restart on 1st Jan but was taken to hospital with abdominal pain (due to PCOS) and have been off work since as it's still pretty bad. I've been using Paul Mckennas techniques in "I can Make You Thin" and have managed to get down to 14st 1lb. So in all a 5lbs gain if u don't count the glycogen gain.
But, I'm soo impatient..... I want this weight off NOW but I don't want to use packs and I don't want to go to the gym until I'm a bit slimmer - eh, where's the rational thinking in that?????!!
So today, needless to say I'm ssing as I've had enuff. My stubborn streak is rearing it's ugly head and I'm just gonna drink loads of water, have my packs and have an early night. If I can get thru today, I'm half way into ketosis.
I want the ketosis glow back!!!!!! I loved waking up with energy and not needing to sleep all day long or waking up aching like I do now.
My sister-in-law has bought me a gorgeous skirt in a size 12 - which I've hung on the outside of my wardrobe door, so when CB starts I'm going to go and look at it and imagine wearing it.

So here goes..... it's not day 1, it's a continuation of where I left off....

Much love, chelle xx

You can do it YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Get through today, you'll be fine - forget about the blips stay focus and positive and you'll do it!!! You'll feel great :)

Imagine the feeling you'll have when you get that size 12 skirt on and look fantastic!

Here's me desperate to be a size 16 :D

< If u're ssing, please be aware that this diary contains daily menus >

Well....
My days of ssing (or trying too!), are well and truly over and tbh I feel relieved. I started LL in August 05 and almost a year and a half later (after being on/off on/off LL & CD) I only weigh 1 1/2 stone less than the weight I started at - but depressingly, I've been all weights ranging from 15st 11lbs to 12st 13lbs. Today I'm 14st 4lbs. I refuse to yo-yo any longer, I refuse to hide behind a vlcd and binge & purge - I have to face this head on and be around food in order to do so.

So, armed with my trusty P. McK CD (I can make u thin) and with "the fat smash diet" (the new book thats apparently big in the US), I am embarking on a lifestyle change.
The plan is in 4 phases - but for now I'm only concentrating on Phase 1, which last for 9 days. Its designed as a detox to rid ur body of crap, so today I'm feeling the effects of it but persevering.

Phase 1; all fruits, all vegetable (except avocados & potatoes), chickpeas, beans, lentils, tofu, brown rice (max 11oz per day), semi skimmed milk/soya (475ml), porridge (max 5 1/2 Oz), all herbs & spices, low fat yoghurt (6 oz Max), egg whites (max 4), herbal tea and water.

The rules of the plan are simple; eat only what is on the allowed list, do 30 mins exercise 5 times a week, and eat 4 or 5 meals a day - making sure ur last meal/snack is no later than 1 1/2 hr before bedtime.

Will update later....

Love & light, chelle xx

That was a quick change of mind, good luck with which ever plan you choose though.

Hi Hun,

Thanks for stopping by.
It's something I've been contemplating for a while as I've not been able to get past the first day since the beginning of Jan - and the stress was becoming too much... not to mention the cost lol!!

Good luck on ur journey, I see u're doing well :)

Love & light, chelle xx

hey hun... sending you huge positive vibes... hope this plan works for you

much love

Gen xxx

Good luck hun, Im behind you what ever your journey x

Well you are here now and that is the mainthing and it would be great if this holds the key for you.

Will you be writing down all you eat and do in the line of exercise.

Good luck.

Love Mini xxx

Back