Goodbye CD <> hello 'Fat Smash Diet'

16/11/06; Back but with my tail between my legs!!

58/100

Haven't been around much as didn't want to bring people down - I know this isn't just a 'Happiness all the time' forum, but I've been really struggling and really didn't want to effect anyone.
Anyway, this is what happened; on Monday evening, after weeks of contemplating coming of VLCDs and losing weight by SW/WW I decided to give it a go, result? BIG MISTAKE!!! The 'old' me decided to rear her ugly head and I've been on a binge since Tuesday :confused: Why oh why oh why!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I say binge, compared to my old ways it wasn't even in the same league - but I'm still left tired, miserable and very very bloated.
TOTM is due, and I'm getting cold symptoms (had a pounding head for the last few days), neither of which I am going to use as an excuse however they haven't aided the cause!!

The good thing is, although I have put a little weight on, that's easily undoable (that even a word?!) if I can get back to ss first thing Friday morning. I think I've finally taught myself that SSing is the easiest and ONLY way forward for me.
It's just been a crap few days in general - the exhaust fell of my car and now my mobile is playing up and I (temporarily) went off plan; things really do come in threes!!
Nonetheless, I've given myself a good talking too. Took my own advice for a flippin change and apologised now to forgive myself completely and move on.
I've taken a leaf out of Mini's book and have decided to set a deadline for my goal weight - none of this crap of changing my goal weight - I WANT TO BE 9 STONE. So, I am setting my target for April 20th 2007 thats my 25th Birthday and an easily achieveable target, even with a planned breaks for Xmas day, Boxing day and New Yrs Eve.
So the plan tonight is to be good to myself, not eat carbs before bed and then gaffa-tape my big old gob up! LOL!

I AM NOT A FAILURE, I FORGIVE MYSELF, I CAN DO THIS

Maybe if I say this enough I may actually beleive it!!

Much love, chelle xx

hey chelle honey, you can do this... i totally understand everything you said in your last post... i too went off track but decided that I DID THIS DIET BEFORE SO YES INDEED I CAN DO IT AGAIN... and guess what on Monday i got through day one and here i am on day 4, 8lb down and feeling really good and loads less bloated!!!

you can do it hun and you have my total support... keep on here and you will make that deadline

good luck for tomorrow!!!

love

Gen xx

hey chelle honey, you can do this... i totally understand everything you said in your last post... i too went off track but decided that I DID THIS DIET BEFORE SO YES INDEED I CAN DO IT AGAIN... and guess what on Monday i got through day one and here i am on day 4, 8lb down and feeling really good and loads less bloated!!!

you can do it hun and you have my total support... keep on here and you will make that deadline

good luck for tomorrow!!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen

Thanks hun! Yeh I'm definately back on track tomorrow - I really don't know what was wrong with me... I would like to blame an 'out of body' experience but ho hum, no-one would beleive me.
Well done on the great loss! :)
Thanks soo much honey, I really appreciate it!

Big hugs, chelle xx

Hi Gen

Thanks hun! Yeh I'm definately back on track tomorrow - I really don't know what was wrong with me... I would like to blame an 'out of body' experience but ho hum, no-one would beleive me.
Well done on the great loss! :)
Thanks soo much honey, I really appreciate it!

Big hugs, chelle xx

There isn't anything wrong with ya hun... its just that this diet is bloody severe and it is hard BUT we have done it before so we know its possible..... and that my dear girl is how i got back on track... just kept telling myself that i could do it cos i did it before and hey it worked!!!!!

keep in touch tomorrow... i'll be keeping an eye out for ya hun!!!

love

Gen xx

58/100

Haven't been around much as didn't want to bring people down - I know this isn't just a 'Happiness all the time' forum, but I've been really struggling and really didn't want to effect anyone.PLEASE DONT STAY AWAY WHEN YOUR STRUGGLING THIS IS THE PLACE YOU SHOULD BE SO WE CAN SUPPORT YOU,IM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK :)
Anyway, this is what happened; on Monday evening, after weeks of contemplating coming of VLCDs and losing weight by SW/WW I decided to give it a go, result? BIG MISTAKE!!! The 'old' me decided to rear her ugly head and I've been on a binge since Tuesday :confused: Why oh why oh why!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I say binge, compared to my old ways it wasn't even in the same league - but I'm still left tired, miserable and very very bloated.SNAP I DID THAT TOO I THINK WHEN KETOSIS ISNT IN FULL SWING WE ARE SO HUNGRY THAT WE NEED TO EAT ALL IN SIGHT,MOST OF US HAVE DONE THE SAME ((HUGS)) XX
TOTM is due, and I'm getting cold symptoms (had a pounding head for the last few days), neither of which I am going to use as an excuse however they haven't aided the cause!!BL*O*Y HORMONES GOD THEY ARE A CURSE MAKES US MISERABLE AND CRAVE BLAHHHHH :mad:

The good thing is, although I have put a little weight on, that's easily undoable (that even a word?!) if I can get back to ss first thing Friday morning. I think I've finally taught myself that SSing is the easiest and ONLY way forward for me.HAVE YOU DID YOU ARE YOU ???????????;)
It's just been a crap few days in general - the exhaust fell of my car and now my mobile is playing up and I (temporarily) went off plan; things really do come in threes!! AH HUN IM SORRY 3 BAD THINGS CAME AND GONE NOW 3 GOOD THINGS WILL COME ????
Nonetheless, I've given myself a good talking too. Took my own advice for a flippin change and apologised now to forgive myself completely and move on.YES YOUR ADVICE IS FAB;)
I've taken a leaf out of Mini's book and have decided to set a deadline for my goal weight - none of this crap of changing my goal weight - I WANT TO BE 9 STONE. So, I am setting my target for April 20th 2007 thats my 25th Birthday and an easily achieveable target, even with a planned breaks for Xmas day, Boxing day and New Yrs Eve.IM DOING THAT TWO I WANT TO BE 9ST 10LBS BY FEB 14TH VALENTINES DAY SO I CAN WEAR A SEXY DRESS :eek: ,WELL DONE FOR SETTING A DEADLINE I THINK THATS A GOOD GOAL TOO :)
So the plan tonight is to be good to myself, not eat carbs before bed and then gaffa-tape my big old gob up! LOL!YEA XXXXXXXXX:D

GOD YOU DEF ARENT A FAILURE YOUR FAB AT THIS WE ALL HAVE BLIPS BUT IT IS JUST A BLIP AND NOWS THE BLIP HAS GONE YOUR BACK ON YOUR WAY :D

Maybe if I say this enough I may actually beleive it!! YOU DO BELIEVE IT THATS WHY YOU SAID IT!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE IT AND IM LOOKING AT YOU FOR INSPIRATION :D AS YOUVE GIVEN ME SO MUCH ALREADY XX

Much love, chelle xx

((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS )))))))))))))))XXC

Hi Babe,

Yeh I'm back on the wagon, fine really just got that stinking cold to contend with. Not hungry at all, drinkign lots of black coffee and water and already had one pack. Will save the others for later today.
Feeling a bit upset really, can't really go onto it here as words get misunderstood. Such a shame.

I see u're doing fab, u're such a star!!!
Much love, chelle xx

Hi chell
well done you hun for getting back on board XX Im sorry about your cold nasty things arent they!!Ive Pmed you I hope you are ok?????????
((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))
XXC

17/11/06 Water water!

59/100

Back onto ssing, not really having any bad side effects (yet!) but have pounding head from a cold so thats probably masking the ketosis effects lol. Anyway, bit emotional today but hey nothing a nice cup of coffee and a good old moan won't fix. Already 2 litres down, so 4 to go.
Hope all is well with everyone and u're all doing fab.
Glug glug!!

Much love, chelle xx

hello honey... sorry i wasn't on earlier... just a bit busy in work... WTF... it always gets in the way :D :D :D

Well hows day one going for ya babe??

hope you are ok and ur feeling a bit less emotional than earlier... they are a bloody curse eh!!!

love

Gen xxx

hello honey... sorry i wasn't on earlier... just a bit busy in work... WTF... it always gets in the way :D :D :D

Well hows day one going for ya babe??

hope you are ok and ur feeling a bit less emotional than earlier... they are a bloody curse eh!!!

love

Gen xxx

Hi hun,

God I know all about work! Am currently look for a job and that feels like a days work in itself! LOL!!
I'm fine, been tempted a few times but I know only 2 more days and I'll be in ketosis and my temporary weight gain will be removing itself from my tummy!!
My period is late again, damn things - the build up to it is always the worst, my damn hormones will have me up for murder. Poor Hubby, bless.

Much love, chelle xx

Hi Chelle,

Good to see you back on track and you will lose that small gain in no time.

Keep drinking your water:)

Hope you get through the weekend okay and keep busy to keep your mind off food.

Love Mini xxx

Hi babe - and well done for getting yourself back on the SS 'wagon' again :D

Any weight gain you've had really will be very temporary indeed - in fact you'll probably be amazed just how quickly it does comes off. I know I'm always surprised how easy it seems to be to lose the excess poundage that I've put on from my various 'times out' over the past 9 months.

And you're most definitely NOT a failure (I don't believe in the 'F Word' anyway :) ), you're just human! Accept it, and live with it! *lol*

Much love

18/11/06 back on 790!

60/100

Some people may be surprised to see I'm continuing my days and not starting from day 1 - but I promised myself at the start of this diet there will be no more day 1s and I really believe that it's important to keep this promise. I'm realising that I'm going to have to be exceptionally strict with my diet when I'm at goal, but for now I'm in the safety of CD790 and hope to be ssing by Monday. I started 790 yesterday, and have already lost 4lbs - so I really do hold water like a sponge. Hopefully I will nearly be back to my pre-binge-weight before seeing my counsellor on Monday, if not - it's another lesson learnt on this incredible journey to slim-chelle!
Have been messing about with My Virtual Model - Home and it's amazing to see changes happening that u can't see within urself! It's great fun - well worth having a lookey at!!

So for today, I'll keep on glugging that water and should hopefully be moving into ketosis.

Have a great weekend all!
Much love, chelle xx

Hi Chelle,

Good to see you back on track and you will lose that small gain in no time.

Keep drinking your water:)

Hope you get through the weekend okay and keep busy to keep your mind off food.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,
Thanks for ur continued support - muchly appreciated!
I don't know what came over me or why I did it, but it's over with now and hopefully not to be repeated LOL!
I see u're going great too, I'm really happy for u!

Much love, chelle xx

Hi babe - and well done for getting yourself back on the SS 'wagon' again :D

Any weight gain you've had really will be very temporary indeed - in fact you'll probably be amazed just how quickly it does comes off. I know I'm always surprised how easy it seems to be to lose the excess poundage that I've put on from my various 'times out' over the past 9 months.

And you're most definitely NOT a failure (I don't believe in the 'F Word' anyway :) ), you're just human! Accept it, and live with it! *lol*

Much love

hey Sharon *hugs!*
Yeh I've lost 4lbs already this morning and am doing 790 for a little bit. I always forget how carb sensitve I am, and I thought I was eating healthily by having porridge for breakfast - but then this sent me on an all-day-binge. I only realised last night at how many carbs are in a serving - it's no-blummin-wonder I binged!! Not worrying about it now, it's over and done with and all part of the journey - a lesson that I hadn't quite learnt but thats well and truly ingrained now!!!

Much love, chelle xx

Hey Chelle, u go girl 4lbs in one day thats sooo good.
Hun i think it is a really good idea that u r not saying day 1 again as it def does afect how u feel its much better to just carry on with your journey as u r doing as its obvioulsy working for u.
Take care hun and thanks for all the kind messages and posts.
Have a good weekend xx

Hey Chelle, u go girl 4lbs in one day thats sooo good.
Hun i think it is a really good idea that u r not saying day 1 again as it def does afect how u feel its much better to just carry on with your journey as u r doing as its obvioulsy working for u.
Take care hun and thanks for all the kind messages and posts.
Have a good weekend xx

Aww Roch!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks soo much hun!!!!!!!! :eek:
That 4lbs was from the bloody lake thats also know as my belly!! I'm sure I was a sponge in a previous life & still have the absorb-everything-in-sight tendancies LOL!!!!!!!
Thanks again hun!! Talk soon!
Much love, chelle xx

Good luck being back on the wagon.
Sounds like you're doing it in the right way by 790-ing.
As a binger this week myself, I think sometimes the only way we can really, really learn what we're sensitive to is to have a big old lapse. Like a little test of ourselves maybe.
Glad you're posting on here again-keep doing it, even if you're feeling crap-support helps loads!

Back