Goodbye CD <> hello 'Fat Smash Diet'

Hellooo sorry I've only just had chance to catch up - seems like you've been on a rollercoaster but are back on the rails now.

Really pleased you're back on track. How has your weekend been?

Kath xx

22/11/06 still counting the days!

64/100

Sorry for the late update - have been madly busy applying for jobs and arranging interviews - all very boring but really need to be done. I have an interview on Saturday, so at least I'll be able to walk in there 2 1/2 stone lighter and alot more confident than a few months ago.
On the diet front - more downs than ups (unfortunately I don't mean weight!), but hopefully TOTM will rear it's ugly head soon and I can finally get these blasted hormones in check and back to ssing! Thankfully I weighed 13st 8lbs this morning so not too bad there - but I want to lose another stone for Xmas and I'm determind to do it!!!

I'm fine, alot going on. Plodding on.

Much love, chelle xx

Hellooo sorry I've only just had chance to catch up - seems like you've been on a rollercoaster but are back on the rails now.

Really pleased you're back on track. How has your weekend been?

Kath xx

Hiya!

I'm fine! Doesn't matter how long it takes me, I will get to goal this time and thats for sure - plus I like the scenic route LOL!

Hope u're doing well!

Much love, chelle

hey babe... you sure me and you ain't twins??? weighed in this morning 13st 8 and want to lose a stone for xmas.....

you will get there... and good luck for the interview on saturday

love

Gen xx

hey babe... you sure me and you ain't twins??? weighed in this morning 13st 8 and want to lose a stone for xmas.....

you will get there... and good luck for the interview on saturday

love

Gen xx

Ello twin!!!!!!! LMAO!!!

Yikes, spooky eh???!! OMG!! Tee hee hee!!
Well, looks like we can definatley whip each other into shape now!!! I soo want to be under 12 1/2 stone on Xmas day!! OK ok ok - no more faffing around, we gotta do this!!!!!!
Are u with me?????!!!!!!!

Much love, chelle xx

Ello twin!!!!!!! LMAO!!!

Yikes, spooky eh???!! OMG!! Tee hee hee!!
Well, looks like we can definatley whip each other into shape now!!! I soo want to be under 12 1/2 stone on Xmas day!! OK ok ok - no more faffing around, we gotta do this!!!!!!
Are u with me?????!!!!!!!

Much love, chelle xx

i'm away this weekend hun... but from monday i'm with ya alllllllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

we can do this ok!!!

love

Gen xx

Awww fanks!!! Wondered why I was feeling so good!! ;)
:) Seriously it's great to hear u're ok

i'm away this weekend hun... but from monday i'm with ya alllllllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

we can do this ok!!!

love

Gen xx
Hell yeh! Definately! U going anywhere nice?? I want all the goss - my life is soo dull I need to hear gossip LMAO!!

chelle xx

64/100

Sorry for the late update - have been madly busy applying for jobs and arranging interviews - all very boring but really need to be done. I have an interview on Saturday, so at least I'll be able to walk in there 2 1/2 stone lighter and alot more confident than a few months ago.
On the diet front - more downs than ups (unfortunately I don't mean weight!), but hopefully TOTM will rear it's ugly head soon and I can finally get these blasted hormones in check and back to ssing! Thankfully I weighed 13st 8lbs this morning so not too bad there - but I want to lose another stone for Xmas and I'm determind to do it!!!

I'm fine, alot going on. Plodding on.

Much love, chelle xx

You WILL lose another stone for Christmas - you ARE going to succeed :)

Keep going chick, you're doing fantastically :)

Kath xx

Hell yeh! Definately! U going anywhere nice?? I want all the goss - my life is soo dull I need to hear gossip LMAO!!

chelle xx

hey... i'm off to letterkenny in donegal for the weekend, its up the north area of ireland (mini country!!)!

can't wait it is such a fab town and the accents are just scrummy... i do be swooning just listening to all the lovely boys!!!

i'm also meeting mini whilst up there so am really looking forward to that!!!

I'll let ya know all the details when i get back... i'm hoping there will be loads of details :D :D :D

love

Gen xx

Hi chell

Good luck Hun for Saturdays interview XX
I hope your on track for you stone for Christmas.....me too I want to lose a stone by Christmas :)
XXC

Hey all!

Sorry for not checking in sooner but things have been soo hectic that I've simply hadn't even been near my PC (am at work as I type!). I will catch up with individuals just as soon as I can.
Well I didn't get the job I mentioned - didn't end up at the interview as it was almost a 2 hr drive so I bascially decided against it. However, an agency rang me up after seeing my CV online and the rest is history! I've been in my new job a week now - kinda a mix of secetarial/admin/call centre, it's not particularly great but hey it'll fund my singing career LOL!! Ssssh, they don't know that tho LOL!

Well weight wise I'm ok really - My lowest weight was 13st 4lbs and now weigh 13st 10lbs - so methinks that the gain is my glycogen stores - as I have been doing the 80/20 method. t's been soo nice eating and been "normal" with my family. I realised how many things that I'd not been involved with whilst SSing - my choice completely not the diet - but I'm really feeling much more relax around food and my attitude to it has changed ten-fold.
I still do want to lose more weight, but the unrgency has now gone. I feel soo much better with myself right now and the compliments I'm receiving really make those months of ssing well worth it. I know I'm far from being normal - but my work collegues don't even realise I have/had a weight problem as they refer to me as being a "normal weight" :eek: !! which is really great. I do wear my weight well, I always have but I still want to lose more and I know that I can do this now whilst being involved in life. For now, I will continue my journey at a slower more confortable pace - which I'm completely fine with.
Like I said I'll catch up with all ur journeys over the weekend. I hope u're all well and are doing fab!

Much love, chelle xx

Hi Chelle,

Congrats' on getting a job!!! and you sound so together which is the main thing...I have no doubt you will get there.

Will we be seeing you on the X factor?

Love Mini xxx

Tales & drunks!

You sound really good honey :cool:

Hi Chelle,

Congrats' on getting a job!!! and you sound so together which is the main thing...I have no doubt you will get there.

Will we be seeing you on the X factor?

Love Mini xxx

You sound really good honey :cool:

Hiya DQ & Mini!
*Big hugs!*
How are u both?!!!!!!!!!

I'm fine really, the choice to stop ssing was kinda taken out my hands anyway as my debts were mounting up and as I was messing about, I had to prioritise. I still have 6 weeks worth of packs which I think I will use in the New Yr, but for now I'm comfortable maintaining. I can't tell u how great it is not to keep stressing over food!!! I realised that the more I stressed and told myself "I'll start tomorrow" the more I binged and then the whole binge & purge cycle began.
My tastes have changed completely - I find cheshire cheese too salty (it was a big weakness for me pre-CD), milk is too creamy - it's black coffee all the way! and best of all I no longer crave carbs - I still watch what I eat with the view of "everything in moderation" but I'm loving joining in!!

Before I forget - I have to tell u what happened recently!
I borrowed a friends skirt thinking it was a 14, and didn't realise it was a 12 - and I tried it on and it was mega tight - but a 12! It looked awful, but still a size 12! hahaha! I have no doubt it was a big 12 as some 14s are tight on me, but hey, the label said 12! LOL!!!

Also, last Saturday was my Hubbys works do, which ended bang on 12, so as we'd not been out for a while we decided to catch up with friends in town as they were already out. Now some of these friends we'd not seen for at least a year. Anyway, I wore a black strapless lace up back corset & wide leg baclk trousers - and u should have seen their faces when they saw me!!!!!!!!! The lads kept coming over to me and we're like"omg, where've u disappeared too!!" I was driving so wasn't drinking, and as the night went on they were all getting drunk - hubby included. Home time came, and as we were saying our goodbyes, a guy took hubby to one side and in did a "i'm -drunk-so-have-no-volume-control" stage whisper and said to him "u're Mrs is looking well sexy, u're a lucky bar-steward!" (censored!!) :eek: LOL Hubby turned round and said, "yeh I know I am, but she's always been sexy" - how sweet!!!!!!!!!

Kinda long winded - but u get the idea!!!!

Hope u're both ok!

Much love, chelle xx

A New Year, A New Me; Preparing to Continue my journey!

Hey all,

Firstly, to all my dear friends I cannot apologise enuff for neglecting u all - what with working and general pants stuff going on, I've barely had time to even catch my breath. No excuse I know, but I haven't forgotten about u all and have been lurking to see how u've all be doing. Will definately catch up with u all in due course!!! :)

As for me, well Xmas has really proven something to me - the food issue really does need to be tackled. I have gained a few pounds, but thankfully I have my eyes wide open and can see that if I don't get back on this wonderful-but-equally-as-crazy-diet I will put on all of the weight I have lost. So my plan it, to enjoy this evening with my friends and family and not to get too drunk as I will be straight back onto my packs and water first thing tomorrow. It's a brilliant idea really, as I don't go back to work until tuesday and this way I'll have gotten the first day out of the way. I think, for me, losing weight is more of a mental challenge than a physical one - such as, I always used to start on a Monday and never mid-week or the weekend. So by starting on the 01/01/07 I'll definately know where I'm upto! My new challenge is to get to goal before my 3rd Wedding Anniversary on 1st May. My 100 day challenge was a success even if it was cut short - after all any loss is still a loss after all!

So I hope u all had a wonderful Xmas and here's to a Wonderful 2007!!!

Happy
New Year!!!!!!
Much love, Chelle xx​

Back