Goodbye jiggly bits!

Feeling a bit annoyed with myself at the moment. I feel like I've cheated due to dinner? Hmm

Breakfast
HExB toast, 1 egg, 1 syn of ketchup

Lunch
50g pasta, 2 syns of lighter than light mayo, mushrooms, sweetcorn.

Dinner
SW Ready meal-Bolognese, 70g pasta (all pasta weights are uncooked), HExA of cheese and then this is where I fell. I had two slices of garlic bread. Now according to the packaging it's 225 cals which as far as I'm aware is 11.5 syns, bringing me in as 'ok' and my calorie count is 1171 but it just feels odd.
I've included a pic of the packaging incase any of you kind folk have access to the syns calculator and wish to help my stressy self haha!

View attachment 179408

o maaaaaaan garlic bread :p
i could have possibly made my night worse yesterday as the OH kept sayin shall we have garlic bread with chilli n i kept sayin no at one point i thought yeah y not iv wrecked it anyway but i didnt :)

They're all pretty nice. Skirts and tops...none of which go together haha! Have managed to team one of the tops up with a skirt for this coming weekend so I'll get to the rest at a later date :)
Skirts seem to be very popular for this year. I am sure you will look great this weekend...I can't wait to but new clothes:)I saw a nice skirt today and it makes me wish I was at goal now.

Enjoy your new clothes:)

I think you are probably right about the syns and so completely fine for the day.

Don't be so hard on yourself! I had to have a bit of a word with myself today about actually using syns not saving them up hoping for better weight loss. I forget that they are an important part of the diet and not naughty if you stick to the limit - I think a combination of the name and the left over we fear of running out of points and not being able to eat anything for the rest of the day scares me off!

Also I heard 1200 Cal's is the minimum you should eat anyway to avoid ketosis and starvation mode.. But who knows!

Sounds like a yummy dinner, and the whole point of sw is that you don't have to weigh your free food :)

Be pleased with yourself

I know I don't have to weight free foods but with the likes of pasta I need to to keep me in control otherwise my portions would be huuuuuuge! 2 days til weigh in eeek!
Today I'm trying to remember that syns are there to be used.

Breakfast
2 x LM red onion and rosemary sausages, HExB toast, 1 syn ketchup.

Lunch
Pasta salad, 2 syns of extra light mayo, 50g pasta, onion, pepper, mushroom and sweetcorn.
Apple

Dinner
Pasta bake - HExA cheese, peas, sweetcorn, 3.5 syns of soup and 70g pasta

4 Syns chocolate digestive
Banana

10.5 syns for the day and 1184 calories

Last edited:
It has been 5 full days and I am bored of being good already lol!

Breakfast
2 x egg, mushroom, onion and pepper.

Lunch
Pasta salad-mushrooms, 50g pasta, 2 syns of extra light mayo, sweetcorn, mushrooms, onions

Dinner
Pasta bake - 70g pasta, HExA cheese, 3.5 syns of soup, peas, sweetcorn, ham.

Snack-35g of crisps (yes I sodding weighed them ...I want the whole bloody bag lol) 9 syns

Can't wait to go out tomorrow night for dinner and some wine. Weighing in tomorrow morning, then will have a full week to bring myself back.

WelI I have been ridiculous this last week or so.
New Tesco shop today so fingers crossed that'll keep me motivated throughout this week.

Today-EE.
Breakfast
HExB
toast, 1 egg, 1 syn of ketchup
1apple

Lunch
6 syns
of toast, HExA of cheese and an apple.

Was in work for an extra 3 hours so had quite a lot of grapes to tide me over.

Dinner
2 x cod fillets, brocolli, carrots, baby corn, runner beans and a small tin of baked beans.

Wow, a year in Florida. I LOVE Florida, I hope to retire there one day. In fact I'm going this summer hopefully :) can I aszk what you did out there?
Oh and the food looks great, well done :)

Wow, what an ace job, I'm super jealous. We want to drink around the world when we go, have you tried that?
The reason I started this diet is so I can fit on the rides when I go :)

Wow, what an ace job, I'm super jealous. We want to drink around the world when we go, have you tried that?
The reason I started this diet is so I can fit on the rides when I go :)

Haha yes I have!! I only managed it completely once...I fell asleep on the bus home and got woken up by the driver at the last stop! It wasn't pretty hahaha! Make sure to get the Magical Star in the UK, Fiesta Margarita in Mexico and the Grand Marnier orange slush in France, they're my 3 faves!

I love Margarita anyway, thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to try those 3 :). My son and I have been before, 10yrs ago, but my OH and 3yr old daughter have never been. Its my fav place in the world, I'm super excited, I've been planning it for over a year. My daughter has to grow 2cm though in 7months to get on most of the rides lol

You can but it's rare for people to get accepted twice and it's also a LONG process to get out there. I interviewed in Feb 2013 and went out in Feb 2014. Some people waited 2 years!
Anyway, todays food diary.

EE.
Breakfast

Mixed fruit and a muller light.

Snack
Apple

Lunch
50g wholewheat pasta, 3 syns of extra light mayo, sweetcorn, mushroom and 2 slices of crumbed ham.

Dinner
Baked potato, HExA of cheese, 200g baked beans, 1 slice of crumbed ham, broccoli, carrots, runner beans and sweetcorn

1/2 HExB SW bar

Last edited:
Back