Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

Well ive totted up my pps today and have reached my daily total (which is 38-because of my size )etc.. But i did enjoy 2 veg bacon n tomato sandwiches done in a breville, this afternoon, and that did involve 4 slices of normal bread and measured teaspoons of utterly butterly.. Am using foods we have, which does make it harder. But next big food shop in couple weeks, will buy lower fat products, salads etc.:) I went over points yesterday knowingly. So took off weekly 49...Gotta be careful and plan better ..

Well ive totted up my pps today and have reached my daily total (which is 38-because of my size )etc.. But i did enjoy 2 veg bacon n tomato sandwiches done in a breville, this afternoon, and that did involve 4 slices of normal bread and measured teaspoons of utterly butterly.. Am using foods we have, which does make it harder. But next big food shop in couple weeks, will buy lower fat products, salads etc.:) I went over points yesterday knowingly. So took off weekly 49...Gotta be careful and plan better ..

I get 38 points too I assume based on my age & height! I'm trying to only have about 30 of them though :) your sandwich sounds good! And to me it sounds sensible to eat up what you have in :) also going over a few this week isn't a bigggg issue as you're probably still being better than you were before you went on plan :)

Just gave my self a heart attack... Was adding a drink to my diary and noticed I had no points left for the day and had used up some weeklies ... Turns out I put a serving of lamb at 60points :) x

Thats what Im thinking, its deffo much less than I was eating. And yes my 38 based on my age 41, and weight (19st.7lb) mainly as only 5ft 3 or 4 as not measured height in years, and deffo using all 38 lol...for now..As an overeater one of my issues is that I need to feel full..If its within my points, then I hopefully should not have the guilt x

L.i.n.d.a said:
Thats what Im thinking, its deffo much less than I was eating. And yes my 38 based on my age 41, and weight (19st.7lb) mainly as only 5ft 3 or 4 as not measured height in years, and deffo using all 38 lol...for now..As an overeater one of my issues is that I need to feel full..If its within my points, then I hopefully should not have the guilt x

Yea u can use every last one of your points and still lose u should never feel guilty I'm on 32 a day and it really feels like a lot! But I still manage to lose very good amounts each week and that's even using all my 49 weeklies too! And omg Linda u really don't look 41 u look amazing for ur age xox

Thanks jenn, im laughing and crying as I remember saying that to folk older than me when I was in my twenties..True, I dont feel my age generally, just because im young at heart, if not looks- lol.. but know ive wasted loads of years and at times feel 141...I do believe age is a state of mind.. Just hope as I lose weight I dont become too much of a shrivelled prune..Am 42 in feb ..(oh dear), could most likely be mum to some lovely ladies on here eh ;) x

I found a picture that was before I lost my 3 stone! So this is before I started weight watchers at all & the one I posted earlier is now Which I'll post again mainly so I can compare them :) I'm do pleased I have a before picture!

image-1070055019.jpg

image-1516643393.jpg

Xxx

Sorry Nik but first thing I noticed is that this thread has another shoe freak lol. But well done Hon, you are doing fantabulous!

Heck - I can't seem to get going. Was doing ok at work then someone mentioned that she was thinking of trying sw and that got me thinking. Have since given myself a talking to...ww is the only way for me. ( just wish I didn't have a huge tub of celebrations in my house).

Nikky321 - did you join Sheila's group today?

Hi Nikki you rocked that skirt hon, even with 3 stone, your legs were slim and you carried extra weight very well...:)

I didn't no because on the meeting it says it doesn't start again until next Wednesday! But I started counting again properly today as its the beginning of my new weight watchers week! Sometimes you have days like that don't you but you just have to remember why you're doing it :) tomorrow is a new day! We have a box of celebrations but I'm not eating them! I always have some chocolate with a brew at night though haha I save points for it! Xxx

Hi Nikki you rocked that skirt hon, even with 3 stone, your legs were slim and you carried extra weight very well...:)

Aww thank you! I think the fake tan made me look better than I was! I am glad I posted that because I can actually see the difference & in real life I've not really noticed. Xxx

Yes tomorrow is a new day and I will not let myself be distracted by other people doing other plans. In fact I won't even be telling the people I work with that I am doing ww. I did at least go to the gym yesterday - it was lovely and quiet. Can't go tomorrow as I will need to take Soda to the vets. Just need to decide whether to persevere with meetings or go online.

and I may bin the rest of the celebrations!

Rather then bin your sweeties hon, why dont you give them to local charity/ homeless establishment. Am sure theyll be grateful for them..x

Yes tomorrow is a new day and I will not let myself be distracted by other people doing other plans. In fact I won't even be telling the people I work with that I am doing ww. I did at least go to the gym yesterday - it was lovely and quiet. Can't go tomorrow as I will need to take Soda to the vets. Just need to decide whether to persevere with meetings or go online.

and I may bin the rest of the celebrations!

My gym was closed yesterday :( which gym do you go to? I have friends that do all sorts of diets but I seem to be the one losing weight so you know what diet is best for yourself :) don't listen to other people! I like meetings as I think someone else weighing me motivates me xxx

Back