Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

Honestly it's not that difficult, I'm not saying its easy....you will sweat and no doubt be sore for a few days but that's the whole point :) its good as a starting point and you can progress at your own pace from Level 1 up to Level 3 Xxx

I've just bought this DVD on amazon as all the reviews sound amazing! It arrives tomorrow so I'll let you know how I get on! X

Gosh, I have been so lazy this Christmas. Not been to the gym t all (in fact not been since 14th dec) although I did go for a 4 mile run last week. Decided to have a lie in today and the weather is not running weather. At least when I go back to work I am only 15mins from the gym.

still trying to decide whether to carry on with meetings. The leader is fab and very supportive, I just get down hearted when everyone seems to do much better than me.

Hi everyone can I join? I'm 27 with a 2.5 yr old and a 6 month old. I was 2lb away from my pre pregnancy weight but in the last 6 weeks I've moved twice, lived with mother in law, hubby lost his job, and then Christmas. A lot of stresses in one go. I've gained 10lb so now I'm 12lb away from pre pregnancy weight after losing 2st 2lb. I have 5st 4 to lose to get to my ideal weight but my initial goal will be to lose 3st 8lbs. If I can get to a comfortable size 14 but the plateau I'll be happy but I'd like to be I size 12 whatever my weight that size would be. I'm currently a size 16-18 at 16st 8lb good luck everyone xx

Honestly it's not that difficult, I'm not saying its easy....you will sweat and no doubt be sore for a few days but that's the whole point :) its good as a starting point and you can progress at your own pace from Level 1 up to Level 3 Xxx

That will put me off though if I'm sore after and I won't do it again haha xx

Hi everyone can I join? I'm 27 with a 2.5 yr old and a 6 month old. I was 2lb away from my pre pregnancy weight but in the last 6 weeks I've moved twice, lived with mother in law, hubby lost his job, and then Christmas. A lot of stresses in one go. I've gained 10lb so now I'm 12lb away from pre pregnancy weight after losing 2st 2lb. I have 5st 4 to lose to get to my ideal weight but my initial goal will be to lose 3st 8lbs. If I can get to a comfortable size 14 but the plateau I'll be happy but I'd like to be I size 12 whatever my weight that size would be. I'm currently a size 16-18 at 16st 8lb good luck everyone xx

Good luck! :D welcome and I'm the same! I want to be a 12 not too fussed about weight! Xx

Haha, pain is gain.....allegedly! :) Xxx

I know but I'm a wimp hahaha! I need gentle stuff like swimming, suppose if I just got on with it though I'd get better,
Started c25k last year with my sister before my wedding and we only did it 4 times, might try that again! x

Exercise that produces muscle "ache" is fine, couple of Ibuprofen and you are good to go.... anything that causes actual "Pain" is not ! Muscle ache is the muscles rebuilding if you like. Pain is never a sign of anything good happening to your body. Its far more in depth than this but you get the idea I am sure. The shred will indeed for most people induce some soreness, thats why it has different levels. The cardio can be modified as I mentioned earlier( which can be because of joint issues like mine) but the strength portions, apart from the modifications shown on DVD need to be followed to ensure you have good "Form" carrying out the movement which in turn prevents injuries. It is well worth a go, I have no idea of other "Celeb" type dvds as I have always trained in a gym and only tried this one after months of struggling with arthritis. Swimming is great but takes huge amount of time to change body shape, fantastic for your heart/lungs etc but I want the external benefits more than internal lol....plus I have humongous amounts of bleach in my very nearly natural hair colour and don't want to turn green.
I am beginning to get a bit lost with our newer girls on here, I will have to do some studying I think......hope you all have a good day anyway, Toodles. x

AFTERNOON LADIES

How are you all?
Hope you're all being good

Thanks Sue for your concern. Feel like we've lived at the hospital for the last few weeks and he isn't getting any better :-(
But keep going with head down as they say in Wigan ;-)

Thought I'd start anew today and be really good. Had homemade Hairy Bikers muesli with WW yogurt for breakfast then mid morning decided to cut my Xmas cake into individual pieces and freeze it to stop me picking. Bad move. I think I ate as much as I wrapped up. But it was delicious ;-). Had a lamb chop and veg with one scoop of mash just as had to have dinner early
before we go back to hospital again. So god help me when I get home later and I'm hungry again :-(

Will start again tomorrow. Not going out for New Year's Eve as will be at hospital til 8.30 so will try to be good.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. I HOPE 2013 WILL BE A GOOD ONE FOR EVERYBODY

Luv Ang xx

Hi my lovlies

I'm loosing track of everyone too sue, so many new faces :).

Ang, sending much love to you and your family. Hugs xxxx

Nikki, Kim, mrs s, Sian and everyone else hello :).

I am having serious motivation mayhem, as in its just not quite there!!!!!!!! Eek! Have jus been to m parents for dinner followed by Christmas pudding, then have invited them round for a cheese and boccie evening tomorrow to use up the last of the Christmas goodies. Am hoping that the new year will be a new start and that on m first weigh n on 12 th jan I'll be under the 11 stone 10lb I am at the mo.

Happy new year to everyone, slim feels better than food tastes and lasts longer :)

Xxxxx

Well Becca , i had an exploratory wi yesterday n they told me 11.6. (only 2 on) but this morning they tell me 11.11 :eek: wtf!!!! My fault for getting back on them I know. We are pretty much the same stats so we have to cheer each other on hon :banana dancer:
I am struggling to keep track on this thread to be honest , I don't have the attention span i guess......bear with me.
Looking forward to a fresh start though to be honest.x

Sue, it's me an you together Hun. Same stats, same goal.

There are so many new faces on here I'm sure we'll be forgiven If we don't remember everyone with every posting, the important thing is that we all have the same goal, we're all here to encourage each other and TOGETHER We'll all get there.

Lots of love xxx

I'm also doing terribly! New years for me too Becca! Stayed the same though! Went out for lunch today with my boyfriends brothers family so I got a cajan chicken sandwich with no mayo and I left the bread so that was alright :) party tomorrow night then behaving as of 2nd January! X

Hi can I join you all??? I'm re-starting tomorrow for the 3rd time on here, but have dieted sometimes with success, mostly without for the last 20+ years :sigh: This has to be my last go, I am knackered and just don't have the energy to keep on beating myself up over an issue that only I can resolve. 2013 WILL be my year :D

So a little bit about me, I'm a 41yr old mother of 2, 5ft 5ins and weigh 13st 8lb I want to be somewhere between 9.7 and 10st. I've seen that weight a few times on my journey but have never managed to maintain it more than a couple of years. Exercise is definitely my nemesis, and since I gave up work last year to run my business from home (I'll tell you about that in a mo!) I have gained nearly 2st :cry:This is somewhat to do with the fact I used to walk to work and back, and now apart from the school run I don't walk anywhere, but mainly to do with my 'Business'....... I bake and decorate cakes for a living, wedding, birthday, christening, novelty you name it I make it along with cookies, cupcakes and fudge!!! As a result of having to taste test my products, my belly has spread like my buttercream, haha! It's definitely a hindrance but one that, with a little help and encouragement, will be overcome!

I promise to offer 100% support, and really look forward to talking to all of you Xx

Hi!
You'll have to show us some pics of your cakes! I love noseying at them, my friend is amazing, I get all my cakes from her and have to book well in advance cus she's so good!

I'm having tomorrow and Tuesday kind of off plan, well tomorrow evening and then tuesday. Then will stick to dailys til Friday WI and then get back to normal! I least iv done SOME damage limitation over the holidays :p x

Hi can I join you ladies too..

I am Claire, 31 and single mum to my gorgeous little girl Ella ( 7). I have recently stopped full time work to do a masters degree in social work so we have had to make a lot if changes as no full time income but a student bursary! Our food budget is really tight now!

I did weight watchers a couple of years ago and list four stone but after a difficult year am back up to 13 st 5 ( I am 5ft6). I have already signed up to ww online again partly because I can't afford classes and I managed online before :) I am doing ok though and all my tricks have come back to me!

When am not studying I love baking and cooking... Cupcakes are my thing so think I need to find something to divert my time!

Looking forward to seeing the weight drop off xxx

Well my plan to wi on Saturday was scuppers by having an ill daughter so now I'm ready to get stuck in tomorrow new year new start and off to wi on Saturday morning. Having a quiet night in as hubby is at work so will have some cheese and biscuits a little baileys and head to bed to wake up with a clear head and a fresh start! 2013 IS going to be the year I get slim

Back