Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

I do have a wii I shall have a hunt tomorrow.

My meal plan breakfast mixed berry and banana smoothie 2pp
Lunch ww totilla with tin coronation tuna and sala d yoghurt 6pp
Dinner a ww ready meal as I've not been shopping with extra veg 12pp max
Still leaving 12pp for snacking coffee etc.

If I'm on monthly pass can I use it at a group I joined online with a monthly pass I want to go to group though. If so do I just turn up?

Once you have your monthly pass you just turn up at whatever meeting you like & if you decide you want to change meetings you just go to a different one and ask to transfer :) xxx

I live in a small market town they didn't make enough money on Boxing Day or New Years days last year to open. Apart from that we gave charity shops and pubs.

lis2811 said:
I live in a small market town they didn't make enough money on Boxing Day or New Years days last year to open. Apart from that we gave charity shops and pubs.

Lisa could you go on YouTube? And follow some routines? There are thousands!

Hello all, FIRST day today, Im 41, and five ft 3, I have weighed myself today and I am 19.7, (thought i was over 20...so surprised am not..) and i have 10 stone to lose...flippin eck...!!! :eek:....here we go....:):):)

You know when you say you have 10st to lose, is it because thats the goal you chose for yourself, or because that's your healthy bmi weight range, or because that's what you used to be? Just curious how people choose their goals :) xx

My goal is a stone lighter than before I got pregnant with my oldest, I already put abit of weight on then and wanted to lose that!

Happy new year everyone!
Im starting tomorrow :) x

Afternoon Ladies

Well I braved the scales this morning and my official re start weight is 11-41/2 So I 've put 51/2lb on over the hols. That now means I've put 21/2 stone back on since I got to goal !!!! Gutted !!!!
Still we're all in the same boat and I am determined to get it back off this year

My WI day will be Tuesday instead of my normal Wednesday. I thought I'd have a brand new start so new WI day

I'll be getting back to my Zumba on the wii and trying to get a walk in on the days I don't play golf.....which seems to be most days with this.damned rain as the course has been closed all through December !

I've had porridge for breakfast , 1 round of whole meal bread with a slice of ham and salad for lunch , that's 6 discovery points with my daily milk allowance. Having a sirloin steak with jacket potato and veg for dinner so should have a few points left for supper.
That's day 1 sorted just need to sort the next 364 as easily ;-))

Good luck everyone

Speak tomorrow

Luv Ang x

Hi there its the goal i chose myself and i believe is my healthy bmi also...:)

Great stuff, I believe my healthy bmi is something like 9.10 but I think that's physically impossible. I was 10.7 when I was in a size 10 which was small enough x

My BMI will be in the healthy zone also, I'm quite tall so being 11 stone is fine for me.
I don't exercise at the moment, just take my LO to nursery and back which is around 30-40 mins a day walking up and down a big hill with LO in pram and Jesse stood on the back so I'm pushing at least 6 stone between the boys and the pram x

Current bmi 48.9...in other words morbidly obese, being 9st 7lb would give me a bmi of 23.9 in normal range...ten stone to lose.. Have no support from bf in real world, only putdowns, so relying on support here..Also concerned as to how to tone up loose skin when Im losing so end up like folk on "the biggest loser"...and be toned and not like those on "a year to save my life" who have to get skin removed. I may not be as big but not far off and I have 25 years of a ravaged body due to fat...and so the journey begins...*

Well Linda were here to give support & with excersize as well as healthy eating your body should sort itself! Good luck & well done you for deciding to join! X

Great stuff, I believe my healthy bmi is something like 9.10 but I think that's physically impossible. I was 10.7 when I was in a size 10 which was small enough x

I'm the same! As I'm 5ft11 I am quite tall. I'm not paying attention to my bmi just to my dress size & how I feel! X

I just want to be somewhere under 10st, don't care if it's 1/2lb under but in my head I just have it that for my height, 5ft5in that's a 'normal' weight and one that has eluded me for most of my life, haha! Good luck to everyone, I just know this is going to be our year :D

Hi Doots

I love baking and bake at least once a week, usually on a Thursday when I have my 13 yr old grand daughter. I'd love to go to decorating classes and make more professional looking cakes but my friend who does it like you as a business keeps saying she'll teach me. It's finding the time though.

I've vowed not to bake throughout January though as I can't resist eating it ;-(.
Don't know how you manage knowing that you have to bake to fulfil your orders !!!

Good luck with your challenge, you'll find most of the girls on here really helpful. Becca, Kim, Nickki, Sue and myself have been supporting each other for the last 6 months. We started with a lot more members but only us 5 stuck with it.!

Will try to get to know you all but we do seem to have a lot of girls joined us this time

Speak tomorrow my shrinking friends

Luv Ang x

Although this probably only excited me I have just discovered that lidl (of all places!) do these really nice hand cooked crisps and you get a 6 pack with 2 of each flavour, salted, salt & pepper & salt & vinegar for about £1.80 and they are only 3pp a pack but they taste so much more!!! Since being on weight watchers I have been easily excited by boring things! Hope you're all okay. Today is my last naughty day before I start again tomorrow as Wednesday is my weigh in day as that's when I'll be doing class until at least September :) xxx

Back