Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

mmmmm shoes.......

Must admit I have quite a healthy collection of new rocks, iron fist heels, irregular choice, and Uggs :/ Love shoes nearly as much as food!!

Am just gon leave as pounds...as my brain has made a mess of numbers tonight.. aaagghh!!!... now breathe ;) x

im proper number confused now....Dont even know if Ive worked my OWN weight out right...LOL!!!

I'm confused to and wonder if mine is right lol

X

Lol pinky me being 19.10 makes most sense..So officially lovely patient folk of this forum...SADLY my start weight on tues 1st jan was 276.3 pounds which is 19st.10lb. Thankyou for all your help...Good luck to you all in your weight loss travels x :)

Bet you manage to ditch those pesky extra 3 lbs and more on top this week anyway linda :D

OMG, its strange 19x14=266lb's plus 10.3lb's would make 276.3 so you do weigh 19.10 so now I have no idea what I weigh lol. We got there in the end x

A day since been on here and loads of posts to scroll through....:)

Had first day back in Uni today and had to sit through 7 hours of lecture on mental health law... And full of cold headache and sore throat so feeling sorry for myself! And all with the fact am on a strict drink detox and only drinking water or green tea for the next week... God it's been hell!

But have stuck to pps today... Including a yummy ten pp tea- toasted folded tortilla filled with tomato low fat mozzarella mushrooms and few slices of chorizo served with oven roasted ( in fry light) butternut squash Aubergine pepper and courgette... Nom!

Thanks jenn, im laughing and crying as I remember saying that to folk older than me when I was in my twenties..True, I dont feel my age generally, just because im young at heart, if not looks- lol.. but know ive wasted loads of years and at times feel 141...I do believe age is a state of mind.. Just hope as I lose weight I dont become too much of a shrivelled prune..Am 42 in feb ..(oh dear), could most likely be mum to some lovely ladies on here eh ;) x

OMG Linda. You think you're old ....... I could be Grandma to some of these young whippersnappers . ..... I turned 60 in Feb. .....OMG just made me realise that I'm 61 in a couple of weeks !!!!

Luv Ang xx

Lolol Ang...And oasis..yep finally made myself heavier without munching a thing hee hee...Night folks, got an early start...have a great day tommorrow all. ZZzzzzz x

Morning ladies

Apologies for not writing last night, first full day at work sine beginning of oct so was ( and am) soooooo tired.

How is everyone today? Ange, how's bills dad? How are you ?

Nikki, you look amazing in your before and after piccies :)

Well, I'm on day 3 of my diet and doing well so far. Last night I could have easily sat and munched on choccie with hubby but resisted. Glad I did as know I would have felt so bad for doing it but instead feel quite positive this morning that I didn't do it ( it was so hard to say no!!!)

Hi ho hi ho its off to work I go ......... Am on my own today so need to try and avoid nipping down to the vending machine. Gulp!!!!!

Have a lovely day ladies, its one day closer to achieving our goals :)

Xxxxxxxx

Morning

Well done resisting chocolates. I had a cheese fail last night but onwards and upwards. Cake making with my 4 year old today but as I'm not a cake eater that should be fine
Have a good day

Back