Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

Not everyone's cup of tea. On another note. Aldi and ludl had lots of ww stuff today caramel waiters 1pp are gorgeous soups 59p pittas bagels and tortillas at 69p/99p cupboards are full lol

Afternoon ladies

Hope you're all having a good day

Day 3 for me and even though I've had my granddaughter Laura for the day I've managed to be good

Bill gone hospital visiting on his own this afternoon so got a bit of a break

Had Hairy dieters muesli with fat free yogurt for breakfast, batters French onion soup with 1 round of bread for lunch and an orange mid afternoon
Doing diet coke chicken for dinner with some BNS chips ( sorry Nikki but I could live off BNS , don't know how anyone could not like it !!!) So well within my points. Just need to get some exercise going but not easy with almost living at the hospital

Smiled when I read through all the posts trying to work out Linda's weight. Hope you've got it sorted now

Wonder where Kim is. Know you got to goal Kim but let us know how you are ;-)

Speak tomorrow

Luv Ang xx

Thanks saint penfold, i only skimmed through it and was going to post the same but though no, it will just add to the general confusion. The decimal point bit always throws peeps when trying to convert... reading .5 as 5lbs not 7 or as you say .3 as 3lb not 33.33333% of a stone or we could go on lol... this thread is becoming increasingly difficult to keep track off in general I'm finding:eek: hey ho.....

Hi girls hope everyone is well!

2nd day back on plan but 1st day back at work and avoided all biscuits and chocolates that were brought in so feeling very pleased right now. Onwards and downwards!! Xxx

Sorry Mrs S I do the old points system so can't tell you the pp It's only 1 pt for the full tin on discovery points so don't think it'll be too bad on pp Luv Ang xx

Ah no worries! Discovery seems a million years ago to me! Never really did it properly then though just a week here and there as I nicked all my mums books lol :p

I've eaten all my points today! But I'm
About to go for a walk now & brave the cold! Wanted to go to the gym but my boyfriend has decided he wants to come with me so we're going to have a walk :) xx

Well I picked my dress :) I love it. Lol

Also got bridesmaid and flower girls dresses too :)

Diet not so good today tho :(. Started off well but went out for lunch.

Xx

Xx

Knew you'd find something :D I went out for lunch today too but have skipped tea tonight! I might have some fruit later on after I've had a walk! X

I've eaten all my points today! But I'm
About to go for a walk now & brave the cold! Wanted to go to the gym but my boyfriend has decided he wants to come with me so we're going to have a walk :) xx

That's sweet that he wants to go a walk with you though! Nice that he's supportive xxx

Xx

How exciting!! Does it make your wedding seem really close now that you've picked you dress? Xxx

Yup it's only 7 months away lol need to get saving now :( lol.

X

Knew you'd find something :D I went out for lunch today too but have skipped tea tonight! I might have some fruit later on after I've had a walk! X

Iv not had dinner either but had a cookie and some icecream when I was out :(

X

Claire what date is your wedding if you dont mind me asking?

Nikki my bf is the same, bought us both bikes as an extra to Christmas so we can go out bike rides together and he normally does no exercise at all.

Xxx

Claire what date is your wedding if you dont mind me asking?

Nikki my bf is the same, bought us both bikes as an extra to Christmas so we can go out bike rides together and he normally does no exercise at all.

Xxx

It's the 14th July :)

X

Back