Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

Aww a lovely summer wedding! Fingers crossed for a nice sunny day xxx

I hope it's nice. They have a rooftop garden which is lovely for pics if its dry :)

X

Heellllo everyone....And thanks sooo much St penfold for youre explanation and answer of my weight...So i really did start at 19.7 lol...I do hope youre all well. Font stress scooby sue re last night. Its a human thing hee hee..And as for the wedding, how very gorgeously exciting.. Not totted up my daily PPs yet as has v busy day..but will shock myself soon im sure..x

If message does go through...did fine today..Had 30 of my 38 so having 8 left, I had a go ahead snack n milk, which felt luxuruous...Night folks :)

Claire - glad you found something you loved and hope you had a great day

I had a weigh in today and lost 3.5lb. I normally weigh in on a tues but it has been off for the last 2 weeks so I have had to do Thursday. Back to Tuesday this week so having a 5 day ww week - eek, might not be good

Linda I love having a few points left over for a wee night treat :D

Well done twinmum that's great!! I'm sure you will have another loss no problem on Tuesday.

Xxx

Linda I love having a few points left over for a wee night treat :D

Well done twinmum that's great!! I'm sure you will have another loss no problem on Tuesday.

Xxx

Last night I had a greasy meal out, wine and then chocolate so might have put myself too far behind to try to catch up - why do I always do this to myself

Last night I had a greasy meal out, wine and then chocolate so might have put myself too far behind to try to catch up - why do I always do this to myself

Today is a new day! Don't beat yourself up about it, start afresh and think forward, you can't change it so focus on today! Xxx

I weighed myself this morning and iv lost 2lbs!
Really shocked because I ate loads of rubbish last night. Well back on it now and will point everything I eat!

I weighed myself this morning and iv lost 2lbs!
Really shocked because I ate loads of rubbish last night. Well back on it now and will point everything I eat!

that's really fab!!! I've only started back this week and to be honest didn't really have any food in as shopping day is tonight, and we went to Chiquitos for my son's birthday, I didn't hold back :rolleyes:
but weighed myself this morning and have still managed to lose 4lb, yayyy! Here's to a good 2nd week Xx

Hi Doots

I love baking and bake at least once a week, usually on a Thursday when I have my 13 yr old grand daughter. I'd love to go to decorating classes and make more professional looking cakes but my friend who does it like you as a business keeps saying she'll teach me. It's finding the time though.

I've vowed not to bake throughout January though as I can't resist eating it ;-(.
Don't know how you manage knowing that you have to bake to fulfil your orders !!!

Good luck with your challenge, you'll find most of the girls on here really helpful. Becca, Kim, Nickki, Sue and myself have been supporting each other for the last 6 months. We started with a lot more members but only us 5 stuck with it.!

Will try to get to know you all but we do seem to have a lot of girls joined us this time

Speak tomorrow my shrinking friends

Luv Ang x

Hi Ang, have to admit the baking is abit of an issue, sounds like an excuse but like all good chefs you do have to try each element to ensure it's ok to give to a customer, but will just have to make sure those bits are teeny tiny, haha! Although most days I'm actually sick of cake and sweet things, I'm a savoury snack monster and would quite literally do anything for a pack of crips :eek:
But no more definitely have to lose this weight once and for all, really looking forward to getting to know everyone better and seeing us all melt away as the year prgresses :D Xx

Dilemma!!! DH wants to go out to eat at this place, looked at the menu and there's 2 things I fancy. One is 22pp and the other is 40pp I really want the 40pp one and would enjoy it more, but my head saying don't ruin it on the first day... But we very very rarely go out together. Last time we had no kids was July!! So should I make the most of it or be good? Xx

Make the most of it hon. Just be good all week!

Weeklys renewed today, and I havnt used any dailys yet so if I just have a yoghurt and fruit now to keep me going I'll have most of my dailys left anyway. And suppose its better to eat something like that after WI so a week to pull it back so to speak!

You have to do this "journey" acknowledging the fact that life isn't on hold whilst you diet. Its not meant to make you miss out on life just work it all out a little better thats all. Enjoy your meal.x

Today is a new day! Don't beat yourself up about it, start afresh and think forward, you can't change it so focus on today! Xxx

Thanks. When I pointed last night it came to 44 points so wasn't too bad to say I had only had 5 points in the rest of the day. I earned 8 activity points yesterday too so it shouldn't effect my week too badly really

Hi folks...I agree claire, so nice to have pps left when not expected. Doots, im a savory esp crisp bod too..Hope everyones doing ok..well done on weightlosses, and folk that have nights out.It just a night out, get right back on plan after..as they say.:)

Date night last night with the bf, no idea how many points it was so just scrubbing the weekly points and staying within my daily points till WI on Wednesday. Hope everyone is well :D

Claire. Last night I had huge range of different salads from Morrisons self serve section. It really was a huge plate of all sorts. I could not pp it but allowed about 22 pps for it...It was a healthy indulgence, vut as some of the salads had beans, pasta or mayo, I have noooo idea if I have gone over 22pps...but I wont beat myself up over it. I will try stick to my regular daily points before my weigh in tuesday. Hooe you had a fantastic date night x

Back