Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

Thats the best way to do it Linda, love still being able to go out for dinner and not feel guilty about it! You will probsbly find since most of your meal was salad that you have over pointed it but better safe than sorry hehe any plans for this weekend? x

Dyu know what, ive been skint for sooo long, esp with xmas etc is quiet one for me...crap tv, and slippers lol...til start new job monday. What about you..x

Im doing the same, trying to save some money now since i blew most of it on Christmas and the weather is pretty miserable in Glasgow so no point in going out tonight. Well done on the new job, are you looking forward to it? x

Mixed feelings re job...change is always hard. New job, New diet, ...An ex of mine was from ayrshire.. used to travel up alot...i really like largs n troon...I went to ""the big idea"" years ago when it was open. Love glasgows shopping. Moody weather doesnt bother me. Rather weather miserable whilst im fat...then if lose ten stone...bring on the sunshine...:)

Maybe a change will be good, kind of like a clean sweep of new things ie new diet and new job. Where abouts are u from? I love travelling around Scotland, only ever stayed I Glasgow though x

Sooooooooo hungry :cry:Sat eating a jar of pickled onions! Would go to bed but just not sleeping lately, so watching crip cr*p on tv :( Hows everyone else doing??? Xx

Mind if I join you :)

Hope everyone is doing well? Looks like you all are, I've been a week now being 100%, I love January I seem to be more motivated than any other time of year :).

How is everyone? I'm soo bored still awake watching embarrassing fat bodies, trying to stay away from the fridge ha ha!!

Welcome starlight :) xox

Oh and just wanted to share with u all I had my first weigh in today since Xmas/new year and I've lost 5lb :D I did put on 8lb mind lol xox

claireb10 said:
Welcome starlight!

Well done jennjenn that's a great start to the year :D

Thankyou :) was quite pleased with that. How are u doing? Xox

Anyone else watching supersize vs superskinny ?.....oh my its shocking, really makes you think xox

Back to class tonight, bit the bullet for my post Xmas gain - oops. Still back on the wagon now. Got my apps downloaded to my phone and my Monthly pass so theres no stopping me.

Love the app with the scanning feature, I was scanning everything tonight lol

Cant believe how busy class was, it starts at 1900, people were still getting weighed at 2000! Hope it calms down soon

Back