goodlife vegi products

chill11

Hi does anyone know any syn value of any of the gooodlife range vegi foods? I see a few different bits in asda today but didnt buy them so dont have all the nutritional values.I think they were spinach and lentil grills,mushroom kiev with a tomato filling not totally sure what the filling was called,and a something wedge (bit like a samosa it said).Sorry its a bit vague i ll try and write them down next time lol!!!Cant find goodlife on here anywhere x

Hi chill11 are u sure its goodlife stuff cos i cant find anything

Hi Tracey yeah def goodlife i ve found the mushroom and veg kievs on asda website.goodlife dont have the new things on theirs!hope this helps...will look for the others too. looking at the cals though surely the k cal and k j are round the wrong way? Thanks for any help x

<H4>Ingredients

Water , Wheat Flour , Mushroom & Tomato Sauce (14%) , Dried Potato , Rapeseed Oil , Brown Rice , Spinach , Onion , Soya Bean , Rice Flour , Mushroom , Wild Mushroom (3%) (Wild Mushroom Powder, Chanterelle Mushroom, Black Trumpet Mushroom, Cep Mushroom) , Petit Pois , Couscous , Sweetcorn , Red Bell Pepper , Coriander Powder , Cumin , Salt , Yeast Extract , Yeast , Parsley , Mushroom & Tomato Sauce contains: Tomato (34%), Water, Prune Puree, Onion, Mushroom, Tomato Purée, Date, Rice, Starch, Wild Mushroom Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast Extract, Thyme, Garlic Purée, Basil, Black Pepper .
</H4>Nutritional Values

Typical valuesPer 100gPer KievEnergy (kcal/kJ)217kJ/909kcal271kJ/1136kcalProtein4.9g6.1gCarbohydrate (sugars)29.7g (3.1g)37.1g (3.9g)Fat (saturates)8.8g (0.7g)11.0g (0.9g)Fibre3.1g3.9gSalt0.5g0.6g

Product Code: 3720849

hi i put that into the syn calculator and it worked out at 13.5syns. the kcal/kj r the wrong way round cos if they were that way it would b 57syns for one. lol
hope that helps.

There's no free food in that as the first one that could be free (potato) is WAY down the list, so it's 1 syn per 20 calories. I agree the kcal/kj are the wrong way round, but that makes it 271kcal per kiev so 13.5 syns.

Thanks for that so glad i didnt buy them thats way too many syns!! I ll try and post the others on here tomorrow so i ll appreciate your help again !!!!! x

Back