• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Goood luck Tuesday weighers

Hope the scales are kind to us today!

I don't know what to expect really :rolleyes: But whatever happens i'm looking forward to good losses over the next 4/5 weeks before our holidays.

Gorgeous and Sunny in North Lincolnshire at the moment - let's hope it continues.

Won't be on this afternoon to update my weigh in as have an interview for a promotion at work :sigh: Not looking forward to it as been on Maternity leave for 6 months and not due back until April 2010. :eek:

Well good luck all and enjoy your day! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Alyce

I've my WI this evening at 5.30, havent had a brill week, done no excercise - not eaten brilliantly - so expecting a gain.
Good Luck to all

:) x

henna!

I can do this............
we dont sound too positive today do we! I think i am going to have a sts! I have had one of those weeks where i havent really eaten much so i think that will be my downfall!!

Good luck guys x

jodidi

Silver Member
It was star week last week and I've doing more exercise and sticking to the plan, but I dont feel thinner, lol! Reckon i'll be a +0.5, STS or -1. You know when you just get that feeling. Well we'll see. I love and hate weigh in all at the same time, lol!

henna!

I can do this............
Well would seem i should be more positive!! I lost 1lb which i am pleased with as i thought i had sts!!! Onwards for another week feel good about this week! It will be my last 100% week as i go on holiday next thursday so would like to get in to the 11 stone mark need to lose 2lbs!!

Well done Henna - i lost 1lb also.

Good luck everyone.

I've set a target of 2lbs a week to aim for for my jollies!

Good on you littlehobbit! x

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
1.5lbs off for me this week. Well chuffed. BRING ON THE ONCOMINg WEEK!!!! :) :) :) :)

tuesday

hi every one good luck and well done to everyone too not long got back lost 3 and half this week,got my two stone award and slimmer of the week, feeling good today but going away tomoro 4 two days.going to try and be good, dont want to ruin it now xxxx

AmyAdele

its a long road
ha i couldnt find this thread, on thursday so ill write it now a few days late lol i lost 5lbs but it was my first week

hoping for at least a sts this week

I STS - happy with that after a week of no excerise, and all you can eat chinese buffett and french dohnuts on saturday.
All ready for the week ahead :) x

Oooooh well done some fabulous losses this week!

Onwards and downwards all!!! x